2012 Georgia DB Geno Smith

Tiger Growlin

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhh DJ?

Have you guys not learned your lesson yet with these KIDS?  :dunno:

Bryan Matthews said Smith was fooling around and will be at BCW.

THIS^^^!!  ;)

Uhh DJ?

Have you guys not learned your lesson yet with these KIDS?  :dunno:

Bryan Matthews said Smith was fooling around and will be at BCW.

THIS^^^!!  ;)

Exactly!  These kids can change their minds on a dime but they do like to have fun with the fans also.

Sorry didn't know what the deal was.

Wasn't singling you out! People just need to realize that these kids like to "play games" with fans sometimes, and it may not even be that.... it could be that they are just "messin' with" their friends or some "inside joke" or something that doesn't even mean anything! Texas hasn't even offered Geno, as far as I know! So, why would he list them as a favorite and say he's gonna visit there? All I'm sayin' is that you've got to "pick and choose" what to believe.  ;)

All that needs to be known (for AU fans) at this point is that Smith visited AU recently and apparently fell IN LOVE with everything about it.... he's VERY close friends with Joshua Holsey, who is considered an AU lean, and who will be announcing his decision this Tues. (Smith made the comment that he and Holsey have discussed very SERIOUSLY about playing together!).... and both guys are scheduled to be at BCW next w/e!

:we:

Wasn't singling you out! People just need to realize that these kids like to "play games" with fans sometimes, and it may not even be that.... it could be that they are just "messin' with" their friends or some "inside joke" or something that doesn't even mean anything! Texas hasn't even offered Geno, as far as I know! So, why would he list them as a favorite and say he's gonna visit there? All I'm sayin' is that you've got to "pick and choose" what to believe.  ;)

All that needs to be known (for AU fans) at this point is that Smith visited AU recently and apparently fell IN LOVE with everything about it.... he's VERY close friends with Joshua Holsey, who is considered an AU lean, and who will be announcing his decision this Tues. (Smith made the comment that he and Holsey have discussed very SERIOUSLY about playing together!).... and both guys are scheduled to be at BCW next w/e!

Showed lots of interest in Clemson as well. Schools are very similar, so I can see why if he "fell in love" with Auburn. Sources I have say this will come down to either a Bama/Tennessee battle or a Bama/UGA battle. They think he stays in the SEC.

Showed lots of interest in Clemson as well. Schools are very similar, so I can see why if he "fell in love" with Auburn. Sources I have say this will come down to either a Bama/Tennessee battle or a Bama/UGA battle. They think he stays in the SEC.

smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif Not sure we're talkin' about the same player... but ok.

BTW, I just found out that Texas IS actually trying to get Smith to visit, and Coach Searels did visit him recently to let him know that they are interested. I'm still not sure that'll be enough to sway him from the SEC. He may visit them, but it'll be tough to go that far from home!

smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif Not sure we're talkin' about the same player... but ok.

BTW, I just found out that Texas IS actually trying to get Smith to visit, and Coach Searels did visit him recently to let him know that they are interested. I'm still not sure that'll be enough to sway him from the SEC. He may visit them, but it'll be tough to go that far from home!

Just so you know, DJ has real sources, not just friends on message boards, like some of us (*raises hand*)...

Eh, nevermind. Not worth it.

:laugh:

:-\

:laugh:

How are Clemson and Auburn even synonymous? Besides the fact that we have orange in our jerseys and are named Tigers, that's it. We have a coaching staff that recruits. They have a recruiting staff that can't coach. They're maybe a top 10 coaching staff in the ACC.

How are Clemson and Auburn even synonymous? Besides the fact that we have orange in our jerseys and are named Tigers, that's it. We have a coaching staff that recruits. They have a recruiting staff that can't coach. They're maybe a top 10 coaching staff in the ACC.

Well an Auburn grad is the FATHER of Clemson football  :laugh:

these two schools mirror each other in alot of ways....size, community, alot more,right down to the family atmosphere that exists.

these two schools mirror each other in alot of ways....size, community, alot more,right down to the family atmosphere that exists.

They don't measure up on the field though.  AU is 34-11-2 all time against Clemson.

Man, i like having other fans' POV, but you know that by saying that on an Auburn board your gonna stir something up lol.

They don't measure up on the field though.  AU is 34-11-2 all time against Clemson.

....with 14 Ws in a row....

Clemson, South Carolina and Auburn, Alabama are very similar towns. Clemson has often been referred to as Auburn with a lake, and it was set up to mirror Auburn. No, the football team isn't as good, but the atmosphere is, at the very least, similar. I think that's what he was getting at...though I agree he's underestimating our coaches if he truly thinks Auburn isn't going to factor into his decision.

If you want to break down auburn and clemson just look at the mascots. You got aubie who decimates all mascots that step on the field. Then you got the cracked out looking tiger of clemsux.

If you want to break down auburn and clemson just look at the mascots. You got aubie who decimates all mascots that step on the field. Then you got the cracked out looking tiger of clemsux.

that is one ugly lookin tiger....better than lsuwho's though :laugh:

Whoever it was a page or so back that said we still look good with Geno, along with Trae Elston and one other top DB...good Lord. Last year's DB class with the potential of this year's class. Our secondary will be back up at the top of the SEC FAST!!!

Now we just gotta get the LB core back up....

Archived