2012 Georgia DB Geno Smith

Tiger Growlin

He is in the same school as my kids, StPiusX. He does a lot of good things on both sides of the ball. I would be real proud to see him go to Auburn. We need more Catholic kids at Auburn.

Sig! Good to see you around here my friend! How ya been?

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is in the same school as my kids, StPiusX. He does a lot of good things on both sides of the ball. I would be real proud to see him go to Auburn. We need more Catholic kids at Auburn.

Sig! Good to see you around here my friend! How ya been?

great. I really like the Auburn Eagle! Good people, lots of information with NO Flaming Flamers. Good to see you on here.

• 2 weeks later...

Any news lately on where we stand with him now? I know at one time he was said to be close to pulling the trigger or maybe even a silent commit. He'd be awesome in the secondary and since his recruitment is supposedly closely related to Keith Marshall's getting this kid would be really huge.

Any news lately on where we stand with him now? I know at one time he was said to be close to pulling the trigger or maybe even a silent commit. He'd be awesome in the secondary and since his recruitment is supposedly closely related to Keith Marshall's getting this kid would be really huge.

-------------------------

If he is silent we can't know, it would ruin the silent part!!    :tease: :tease:

-------------------------

If he is silent we can't know, it would ruin the silent part!!    :tease: :tease:

THIS^^!!  :)

It can't be too silent, he's wearing a freaking AU jersey while standing beside CTT on his Twitter account!!  :thumbsup:

Yeah I forgot about that, it has been up for a while now.

Man....I just have to say how BIG it would be if we can get this guy into the Family!! Come on Geno...

....and bring Keith with you!!! haha.

Scout posted an interview with Geno from this morning. Says he favors UA and AU and that he plans on committing before his senior season. They ask him if there are any other commits that are working on him and he says "there are a bunch from the plains, Zeke, Ricky, Jaquay (I think he let the cat out of the bag), etc." The interview sounded good for us! ;D

Scout posted an interview with Geno from this morning. Says he favors UA and AU and that he plans on committing before his senior season. They ask him if there are any other commits that are working on him and he says "there are a bunch from the plains, Zeke, Ricky, Jaquay (I think he let the cat out of the bag), etc." The interview sounded good for us! ;D

Yeah. That would definitely be letting the cat out of the bag.

Kipp Adams tweet - St. Pius X Army All-American CB Geno Smth is close to making his commitment. #Auburn & #Alabama lead over #NotreDame #Tennessee & #Texas...

Looks like the coaches have told the kids if your on board you better hurry and pull the trigger!

Kipp Adams tweet - St. Pius X Army All-American CB Geno Smth is close to making his commitment. #Auburn & #Alabama lead over #NotreDame #Tennessee & #Texas...

Looks like the coaches have told the kids if your on board you better hurry and pull the trigger!

And I thought we'd have to wait til July...

Christmas 6 months in advance!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't know if the cat was really in the bag with Jaquay.  Judging by the reports on here the cat was sitting with its head out already.

I don't know if the cat was really in the bag with Jaquay.  Judging by the reports on here the cat was sitting with its head out already.

Yes but we are different than the general media.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And this ^^^ is great news

A fun thing to do:

Whenever a highly rated GA athlete commits to Auburn, read the AJC sports blog.  The comments of bitter Bulldogs are pure joy to me.  The meltdown in Georgia is truly hilarious right now.  If Richt loses more than three games this season, it'll even get worse.  

For the record, I never really minded Georgia fans.  They've always had their obnoxious element, but nothing a sprinkler can't fix. Recently though, they've been more vocal than usual.

And BTW, most of the Georgia fans on the blog are convinced Geno Smith will commit to GA.

They've always had their obnoxious element, but nothing a sprinkler can't fix.

I was there at that one and boy was it chilly that night.  :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup:

:we:

My buddy was involved in the fray and pictured in the AJC with waterspouts crossing behind him .The paper said "Georgia fan led away in handcuffs after altercation". He's a dye hard Auburn fan ,and was furious about that missprint .

And BTW, most of the Georgia fans on the blog are convinced Geno Smith will commit to GA.

:laugh: dont know where they are getting that since Geno said himself its between AU and ua right now

Archived