Vince Young Fight incident.

guerra aguila

Did you guys see the video of Vince Young in the club incident?

I thought that was pretty crazy.

May Jeff Fisher should play that video before every game this season to pump the team up.

Publicly, big todo about nothing; misdeamnor charge and $500 fine.  Privately, Jeff Fisher will take him to the woodshed. The Titans have had their fill of 3AM incidents in strip clubs (see Pac-Man Jones), and VY needs to be the leader of the team.  Fair or not, it's the position the QB has to assume.  And, unlike Big Ben, Vince still has not proven he can be an NFL QB, and Ben has got some work to do in Pittsburg.  Of course, his incident may have been a lot more serious.

As far as I know... John Clayton said in the phone interview that this is a first time offense for VY.

If this is the case, the league will probably go easier on him. He does need to learn from this and not make a habit out of it.

Trouble sometimes becomes contagious... especially if you keep getting breaks.

Publicly, big todo about nothing; misdeamnor charge and $500 fine.  Privately, Jeff Fisher will take him to the woodshed. The Titans have had their fill of 3AM incidents in strip clubs (see Pac-Man Jones), and VY needs to be the leader of the team.  Fair or not, it's the position the QB has to assume.  And, unlike Big Ben, Vince still has not proven he can be an NFL QB, and Ben has got some work to do in Pittsburg.  Of course, his incident may have been a lot more serious.

You said it Pops,this is a grown man,getting in a fight because someone dissed UT??? Sounds like a high school kid.(no offense to our mature AE high schoolers :))

Big Ben has some major issues,I hope Vince learns his lesson and doesnt go the route Ben did...

Archived