Southern Union bball team

chappaslappa

Is Auburn recruiting any of these guys? If not they should, because besides the fact that SUSCC is the shelton state of Auburn their team is ridiculous. I watched them play a 5 on 5 pick up game last night and they were so good that I might just never play basketball again. I thought I was aight before I watched them play but they put into perspective just how much I really suck. There's about 4 or 5 of them that look like the should already be playing for a top notch bball school just when you see them standing there, a couple of those looked like they could be stars once they started playing. And even the ones that didn't already look like top notch basketball players when you just looked at them were still pretty imposing and were pretty damn good once they started.

Is Auburn recruiting any of these guys? If not they should, because besides the fact that SUSCC is the shelton state of Auburn their team is ridiculous. I watched them play a 5 on 5 pick up game last night and they were so good that I might just never play basketball again. I thought I was aight before I watched them play but they put into perspective just how much I really suck. There's about 4 or 5 of them that look like the should already be playing for a top notch bball school just when you see them standing there, a couple of those looked like they could be stars once they started playing. And even the ones that didn't already look like top notch basketball players when you just looked at them were still pretty imposing and were pretty damn good once they started.

We have a young team; doubt they are looking at any JUCO`s very hard at this point.

We have a young team; doubt they are looking at any JUCO`s very hard at this point.

They should give a couple of these guys a look. Ridiculous.

They should give a couple of these guys a look. Ridiculous.

If they are that good; we have probably looked at them. With as few slots available(actually none at present) would you look at these guys or at the prospects we are aleady looking at? Just asking. I don`t know who these guys are. I looked at their website but it isn`t very up to date yet for this year.

Archived