SEC Schedule

AuburnBasketball

We will be so young and inexperienced, I don't feel comfortable marking any SEC game as a sure win.

neither do i except LSU that program is in trouble last week there best player decided to transfer so know they have will have some walk ons getting experience and there scholarship players have very very little experience less than Auburn's LSU will be the worst team in the SEC again this year

Be sure and post that where LSU`s team can see it. We have no guarantee at this point of any win in the SEC. Very little experience and all our depth is young. I`m sorry but I expect a long season. Let`s hope I`m wrong.

Be sure and post that where LSU`s team can see it. We have no guarantee at this point of any win in the SEC. Very little experience and all our depth is young. I`m sorry but I expect a long season. Let`s hope I`m wrong.

and LSU will be saying the same thing but  i will say we are favored against LSU im sorry u can say there is no guaranteed game but LSU sucks very very very much

and LSU will be saying the same thing but  i will say we are favored against LSU im sorry u can say there is no guaranteed game but LSU sucks very very very much

Can you say a game in the SEC at any level or sport is guarenteed? I can`t, especially in the major sports. I agree we should at this point be the favorite but being the favorite isn`t a guarantee. LSU may suck but suckee teams do win games is all I`m saying. I feel we should win but it`s a long way to January from now.

Archived