Still looking

BamaGrad03

But I can't find any posts in regards to Kerry's stance on issues.

I see a bunch of posts about swift boats and 527s...but none about how hes gonna change things.

I understand that you (hopefully) cut and pasted a GIGANTIC Kerry release...but why no 'discussion'?

I'm happy to discuss pretty much anything. AURainman wanted to know about plans...

I want to hear plans not accusations.

You also said earlier...

I see a bunch of posts about swift boats and 527s...but none about how hes gonna change things.

What I posted is just a fraction of the information on his website that's available to anyone who'd like to know what his plans are, not just what Limbaugh, Boortz, Coulter and Hannity tell them his plans are.

His plans and stances on issues depend on the audience and day and polls.

Ahh, that's a good little boy.

Great discussion there TA. :rolleyes:

His plans and stances on issues depend on the audience and day and polls.

Ahh, that's a good little boy.

Great discussion there TA. :rolleyes:

I like to try to deal with people on their own level. It makes them more comfortable.

How's Bush gonna change things?

What are you suggesting needs changing?

What are you suggesting needs changing?

The quality of leadership at the top. ;):D

If you're suggesting a quality at the top change, why should the quality be lowered so far, as it would with Kerry. .

Bush's plan IS working. In the next four years, this country will be as strong as it has ever been. AND we'll have a new FREE nation in the middle east as our ally. Most people see that the lies that the demons keep telling are just that...LIES. Even the liberal media is starting to shake their heads at sKerry.

Hey, we all know your balloon is full, it's just that the helium is starting to degrade... lookout floor!

Archived