I am Auburn. ..

TrentonTiger

I am ALL IN!!!! I am proud of our boys they showed grit and major Heart tonight. War Eagle!!!!

^^^This^^^

To all of those that are pissed off and want to quit on our team at half time......how about you hit the road!!!!!!

:believe:

You never ever give up on this team! Those young men gave it all  tonight (Auburn & Clemson).  Cardiac kids for sure! I was surprised that Clemson was not rated in the top 25. IMHO, Clemson may be the team to beat this year in the ACC. North Carolina will contend too if they can get all of those star players to stay out of trouble.  Be proud of this team...they earned my total respect tonight. Does anyone know when there will be a replay of this game? I know that on one of the ESPN channels is replaying it at 2:30 am in a few hours, but I am an old man and cannot stay up like I used to.  Please let me know if there will be other replays of the game.

WDE!

Doc

:bow:

They sure had me in a pissy mood at halftime. But I'll give our boys credit. They made just enough plays. We're not there yet, but at least we're winning. I still have dreams of rolling into Tuscaloosa defeated. I wish I could play. It would calm my nerves! :believe:  :wareagle:

They sure had me in a pissy mood at halftime. But I'll give our boys credit. They made just enough plays. We're not there yet, but at least we're winning. I still have dreams of rolling into Tuscaloosa defeated. I wish I could play. It would calm my nerves! :believe:  :wareagle:

This was not the night for sissies. :wareagle:

This was not the night for sissies. :wareagle:

yeah actually was a good line by Musburger tonight...made me laugh

My hat is off to the heart and effort put forth by the fine young men of Auburn University tonight. It would have been easy to fold up under such pressure but they kept their confidence and wrought a great come-from-behind victory. With that said, I wasn't very impressed with the coaching, primarily the offense. Is it the limited experience of the QB or the offensive playcalling? Does Coach Chizik have Malzahn under wraps? Why do we never see a play to the TE. Does Reed still have a bad knee? WE saw him on one play tonight. It is a good thing that we have a QB that can improvise.

My hat is off to the heart and effort put forth by the fine young men of Auburn University tonight. It would have been easy to fold up under such pressure but they kept their confidence and wrought a great come-from-behind victory. With that said, I wasn't very impressed with the coaching, primarily the offense. Is it the limited experience of the QB or the offensive playcalling? Does Coach Chizik have Malzahn under wraps? Why do we never see a play to the TE. Does Reed still have a bad knee? WE saw him on one play tonight. It is a good thing that we have a QB that can improvise.

No way does Chizik have Malzahn under wraps. Since he let him run it last yr with limited talent why would he try this yr with much more talent?

Archived