Anyone have an update on Barrett Trotter?

AUTigressPen

Anyone have an update on Barrett Trotter?

Great game, guys.....lets put on our Florida hats and then get ready to go to Kentucky & beat those cats!

:wareagle::party::wareagle::party::wareagle::party::wareagle::party::wareagle::party::wareagle:

Looked to me like when he went off the field he went straight to the table. It looked like Dr. James Andrews (I think it was him anyways) was looking at him. The next thing I saw was him and Cam walking on the sideline talking to each other on our last drive. I think he just got "dinged" up. It looked like he took a helmet to his knee or shin when he showed his "hops".

Looked to me like when he went off the field he went straight to the table. It looked like Dr. James Andrews (I think it was him anyways) was looking at him. The next thing I saw was him and Cam walking on the sideline talking to each other on our last drive. I think he just got "dinged" up. It looked like he took a helmet to his knee or shin when he showed his "hops".

^^^This^^^

He took a hit to the knee on the TD dive. Probably got bruised.

It looked like he landed a little awkward on it.  He was limping slightly while he was running off the field after the first TD of his career.  He was walking after the game with an icepack on his knee.  But he was walking without limping. 

Reckon why Mosley instead of Caudle was in on the last drive?

Bump...

I really wish he would have got in the game.  He has really represented Auburn well.

Reckon why Mosley instead of Caudle was in on the last drive?

I didn't see a point in putting in either one of them to be honest. The only thing that Moseley did was hand off the ball to Hooper and then he ran that one play. But there were a couple minutes left in the game and we got Moseley a bit of live football experience.

Rod Bramlett said it was Dr. Andrews during the broadcast.

WDE

I am excited about Trotters instincts on the field... he really seems to know the offense and I think he would do a fabulous job in Gus Malzahns offense... he can run and throw. Hes got a quick release and most importantly... he seems to be very instinctive and agressive.

Hope he is good to go for the rest of the season... we will see him a few more times. Hopefully.

Archived