2015 4* JUCO DE Marquavius Lewis (South Carolina signee)

CameronCrazy

well ok. i'll go back to my beer and cigar. Was looking for some nice recruiting news coming out of big cat weekend, and still hope I get some. We have had so many great announcements in the last couple months I'm addicted to the good news.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well ok. i'll go back to my beer and cigar. Was looking for some nice recruiting news coming out of big cat weekend, and still hope I get some. We have had so many great announcements in the last couple months I'm addicted to the good news.

Pretty sure that BCW is next week this year, so you can relax for a week. ;)

I think you will

I think you will

;D

If you have an opinion, you should disclaim it as only your opinion........

• 1 month later...

Is this kid still a priority at this point or have we conceded him to USCe?

1. Yes 2. No but he appears to be a solid fighting rooster lean.

• 2 months later...

Crap. I assume we're starting to pull all the stops out when it comes to DL recruitng.

To be honest nobody knows what Garner is doing with recruiting DL right now other than possibly taking 3 * juco DT Maurice Swain soon and going hard after 4* DE D'Andre Walker.

• 1 month later...

Good chance... thought he said his done looking.

Always maintained he may OV AU. He's been expected to visit for the Samford game for at least a month.

Archived