2014 Spring Practice - Day 11

RunInRed

I want to say that I am proud that I was wrong about Nick Marshall this time last year. Part of me wanted him to play DB because that would have meant that another certain, former QB had stepped up finally. I was wrong 100% and I have never been happier to say so! War Eagle Nick! You are THE MAN!

Says a lot about a man who can and does admit it when he is wrong. Much respect.

I want to say that I am proud that I was wrong about Nick Marshall this time last year. Part of me wanted him to play DB because that would have meant that another certain, former QB had stepped up finally. I was wrong 100% and I have never been happier to say so! War Eagle Nick! You are THE MAN!

Says a lot about a man who can and does admit it when he is wrong. Much respect.

+2

+2

+3

+2

+3

In general, I'd agree with this statement. But, y'all -- look who we're talking about here: Dixie!

:poke:

+2

+3

In general, I'd agree with this statement. But, y'all -- look who we're talking about here: Dixie!

:poke:

i also appreciate the admission of error. i had no opinion or prediction. i think a lot of people had grown to like Kiehl as a person and a lot of us here liked his dad too. it was hard to accept that he was not what we hoped. there was a poster here and i dont remember who it was that claimed inside knowledge that Kiehl was the man right up until he moved to defense. was that you DIxie?

Archived