This is Auburn Basketball: part 3 - Student Involvement

WarNole

very nice. His backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Why are you looking at his back? Very disturbing.

:Sing:

lol did you comment about it being 'baskerball'? or was that another thread?

I did. It was just a joke about how many typos were littered through the first few posts. It wasn't a super mean joke or anything. I guess somebody got their little feelings hurt.

I did. It was just a joke about how many typos were littered through the first few posts. It wasn't a super mean joke or anything. I guess somebody got their little feelings hurt.

Yeah I didn't think so either. Did someone think you were making some sort of racial joke? AM I RACIST FOR EVEN THINKING THAT??????

Yeah I didn't think so either. Did someone think you were making some sort of racial joke? AM I RACIST FOR EVEN THINKING THAT??????

hahaha yep.. You are clearly racist for thinking that!! You dirty racist!! I pronounce you BANNED FOR LIFE from the AUFamily.com This is Auburn Baskerball: part 3 - student involvement thread. Too bad for you too, because it's just now getting really good in here.

hahaha yep.. You are clearly racist for thinking that!! You dirty racist!! I pronounce you BANNED FOR LIFE from the AUFamily.com This is Auburn Baskerball: part 3 - student involvement thread. Too bad for you too, because it's just now getting really good in here.

:laugh: dammit!!!!!

Archived