Derrick Henry's new ride

bootskii

Lookie Lookie who has a new ride. I will say this at least Bama helps the economy and small businesses out by purchasing these cars and rims for their players. Also, give Derrick some credit on this one he didn't go the standard Dodge Charger route.... great job buddy.

RK1c0aJ.jpg

Fiona??????????????

Fiona??????????????

LOL I guess that makes him Shrek right? He is about as handsome as Shrek anyways.

Ehh idk about putting any stock in this. We don't know what his parents do for a living. Nice rims though.

Why would he delete the tweet if it was obtained without any chance of repercussions? Unless he's re posted it between last night and this morning.

Deleting it is almost an admission of guilt.

Lookie Lookie who has a new ride. I will say this at least Bama helps the economy and small businesses out by purchasing these cars and rims for their players. Also, give Derrick some credit on this one he didn't go the standard Dodge Charger route.... great job buddy.

RK1c0aJ.jpg

What kind of vehicle is this? Are you sure it's not a charger?

This photo has it ALL - the car - the rims - the nice houses ALL point to shady activity by the REC. We all know black athletes and their families can't afford new cars and nice houses. :-\

RK1c0aJ.jpg

Not sure if serious, but it's a Dodge Challenger, if I'm not mistaken.

RK1c0aJ.jpg

Thanks, I can usually tell from the front or back what kind of car it is. But the side view was throwing me here.

Quan Bray drives a Challenger(though not as nice as Henry's). However, he received insurance money from when his mother was murdered by her boyfriend. He presumably used that money to buy a car.

This photo has it ALL - the car - the rims - the nice houses ALL point to shady activity by the REC. We all know black athletes and their families can't afford new cars and nice houses. :-\

Yeah that's it.

Who cares - Fluker had a paper trail and look where it led. Quite possible he got this on his own. Not like he got it the day after he signed.

We should have a game on here called "Name that REC bought Bama players car." I think it would be a fun game to play.. Might be difficult when we get in the Charger section of the game though.

Unreal but not a surprise. Remember Cam's little scooter? Big difference huh?

Beating a dead horse, but this was one reason to assume Cam's innocence regarding payola or a "bagman". Sure, buying a fancy brand new car with expensive rims would have raised suspicions of payoffs (Just as this Derrick Henry tweet has), but Cam (or his Dad) could have easily gotten a medium/low priced, unassuming, used car to keep him out of the rain without looking suspicious. I'd much rather have a $3K-$6K used older Nissan or Ford, whatever, than be on a scooter in a rain storm. The fact that he continued with just his scooter was just one more factor that told me there was never $180K-$200K floating around!

RK1c0aJ.jpg

Thanks, I can usually tell from the front or back what kind of car it is. But the side view was throwing me here.

Yep on the late model Chargers - 4 doors, Challengers - 2 doors.

The rec doing what they have ALWAYS done...

Unreal but not a surprise. Remember Cam's little scooter? Big difference huh?

Beating a dead horse, but this was one reason to assume Cam's innocence regarding payola or a "bagman". Sure, buying a fancy brand new car with expensive rims would have raised suspicions of payoffs (Just as this Derrick Henry tweet has), but Cam (or his Dad) could have easily gotten a medium/low priced, unassuming, used car to keep him out of the rain without looking suspicious. I'd much rather have a $3K-$6K used older Nissan or Ford, whatever, than be on a scooter in a rain storm. The fact that he continued with just his scooter was just one more factor that told me there was never $180K-$200K floating around!

That's my point. A scooter compared to all of these Chargers and the $500 loan to HaHa that had a paper trail showing it was was paid back??

Would you feel better if we revisited the hoopla over Bama's buying a vehicle for lilly white Travis Carroll?

Why would he delete the tweet if it was obtained without any chance of repercussions? Unless he's re posted it between last night and this morning.

No, it's not. And another possibility is that somebody reminded him that a bunch of rival fans with too much time on their hands would light up the internet with rumors and innuendo, and he didn't feel like putting up with that crap.

Somebody gets it.

Folks, if you're genuinely concerned about the REC providing impermissible benefits to bama players, then maybe you should contact the NCAA with your findings. Yapping about it on an Auburn forum 1) won't accomplish anything and 2) makes us all look like the same bunch of torches-and-pitchforks goons that were hysterical about Cam getting absolutely no improper benefits whatsoever.

I'm to the point now that seeing bama players with new $40,000 cars that require about $70 to fill the tank with another $1500 worth of rims installed, is just, well, normal. I mean, what college student DOESN'T have that kind of cash? I assume ALL students can afford that stuff. Row Tahd......

Anyone can see the TRUTH at a glance. REC doing what they have ALWAYS done............

No, it's not. And another possibility is that somebody reminded him that a bunch of rival fans with too much time on their hands would light up the internet with rumors and innuendo, and he didn't feel like putting up with that crap.

Somebody gets it.

Folks, if you're genuinely concerned about the REC providing impermissible benefits to bama players, then maybe you should contact the NCAA with your findings. Yapping about it on an Auburn forum 1) won't accomplish anything and 2) makes us all look like the same bunch of torches-and-pitchforks goons that were hysterical about Cam getting absolutely no improper benefits whatsoever.

This is a Rivals forum. The NCAA has been contacted several times by by people with much more status than us...USCw and OSU to name a couple. Some how they (NCAA) do nothing.

So we joke and vent about it here on the rivals thread. Get it?

Archived