Braden Smith

RunInRed

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is listed as being the same height as Shon (6'6") and about 10 lbs lighter, but he sure looks bigger in this photo.

That is one big young man. And I sure am glad he's going to be playing for the good guys.

Looks like he has a lot of work to do in the weight room...he still has a semblance of a neck. :)

Captain America.

I was thinking Incredible Hulk. All he needs is someone to paint him green and voila.

first thought that came to my mind was he needs to do them Dr. Pepper 10 commercials with the mountain man. The mountain man that carries logs like it is a loaf of bread and goes canoeing with grizzly bears..

Once he has been here a few months, he is going to be scary. Not that he isn't intimidating enough, but even he has a few areas to work on. Yikes!

Captain America.

Sorry, that's Landon Donovan.

not anymore. He didnt make it on the U.S national team...which is absurd

His head looks just slightly too small for his body. In a comical way which I would never point out to him personally.

His head looks just slightly too small for his body. In a comical way which I would never point out to him personally.

Lol, same thought here.

Lol, same thought here.

Disagree with the initial comment -- his head looks perfectly normal on his body, IMO.

But I'm also curious .... If you'd never make a comment like that to him (or anyone, perhaps) in person, why do you not feel the same compunction about posting it publicly online?

Archived