Braden Smith

RunInRed

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HjuguNr.jpg

This picture screams "TEAM!" if ever I saw one - it's a great "two shot". Ages, classes, geography, positions, expectations, (and yes, GASP! skin color!!) etc. - to see these two guys side by side posing is just friggin awesome. It says wonders about what is really going on with our / this / that team that we will never and can never know.

WDE Trovon and Braden!!

HjuguNr.jpg

If football does not work out for Braden, I definitely see a career as a professional wrestler.

Or a bodyguard/bouncer

Or Thor

HjuguNr.jpg

If football does not work out for Braden, I definitely see a career as a professional wrestler.

Or a bodyguard/bouncer

He has no gut at all.

Are you implying that you have to be out of shape to be a bodyguard/bouncer? Or just commenting?

Because there are(or used to be--haven't watched wrasslin' in years) some pretty out of shape guys in the pro wrestling circuit(s).

HjuguNr.jpg

Or a bodyguard/bouncer

He has no gut at all.

Are you implying that you have to be out of shape to be a bodyguard/bouncer? Or just commenting?

Because there are(or used to be--haven't watched wrasslin' in years) some pretty out of shape guys in the pro wrestling circuit(s).

Just commenting that he has no gut. You rarely see an off lineman without a little flab. Dude is jacked. Besides wrestler, bodyguard/bouncer, I could also see him competing in the World's Strongest Man competition right next to Magnus ver Magnussen.

HjuguNr.jpg

Or a bodyguard/bouncer

He has no gut at all.

Just commenting that he has no gut. You rarely see an off lineman without a little flab. Dude is jacked. Besides wrestler, bodyguard/bouncer, I could also see him competing in the World's Strongest Man competition right next to Magnus ver Magnussen.

Agreed.

Braden is a scary looking dude. Glad to see that Trovon and Braden look like they are having fun.

Spot on. That is probably one of the least talked about aspects of Auburn under Gus. He is demanding and expects perfection but he wants the players to have fun and enjoy the experience. He wants them to bond with each other and play for each other.

I sat in front of his folks at the Arkansas game, they drove down from Kansas City area to be at his first game. I hope to see them again at the K-State game they were really nice people and had a blast for their 1st trip to Jordan hare. His dad said he benched 605 the week after the video came out where he did the 3 reps of 515 in high school.

#BEAST MODE

HjuguNr.jpg

Or a bodyguard/bouncer

Or Thor

I was thinking about slapping some green make up on him and he could be The Hulk

However, just one word sums him up: BEAST

I sat in front of his folks at the Arkansas game, they drove down from Kansas City area to be at his first game. I hope to see them again at the K-State game they were really nice people and had a blast for their 1st trip to Jordan hare. His dad said he benched 605 the week after the video came out where he did the 3 reps of 515 in high school.

#BEAST MODE

605?? Are u kidding me?!!!? would not wanna play across from him..no no no :no:

I would really like to know if Braden is all natural. Bash me if you want, but benching over 400..much less Repping 515, and as said above, 605...is just ungodly. Regardless of age. I'm 19 and have been lifting since I was 15. Most I've ever done is rep 350 twice at 225 pounds. Most people on the juice swell up all over, especially in the face. Braden isn't like that so I'm leavning towards he has just been touched by God with a gift. His stength is just so unbelievable, & beyond impressive. Can yall guys imagine how bigger & stronger he'll be in a few years???

I would really like to know if Braden is all natural. Bash me if you want, but benching over 400..much less Repping 515, and as said above, 605...is just ungodly. Regardless of age. I'm 19 and have been lifting since I was 15. Most I've ever done is rep 350 twice at 225 pounds. Most people on the juice swell up all over, especially in the face. Braden isn't like that so I'm leavning towards he has just been touched by God with a gift. His stength is just so unbelievable, & beyond impressive. Can yall guys imagine how bigger & stronger he'll be in a few years???

He's a freak, no doubt about that...but with the way high school strength programs are becoming more and more complex, I suspect he's not far from the optimal body size for his frame, already, and that he's unlikely to significantly improve his lifting maxes (though I fully expect that he will be improving his endurance strength, because that's more what our S&C program is about).

It wouldn't surprise me if 99% of college football players are on something. Even in high school we knew some kids that were juicing on both our team and opposing teams and they weren't even D1 prospects.

O lineman don't get near the amount of praise and admiration that they deserve. Braden may, very well, be the gem of the 2014 class.

I thought he was the gem of the class since he committed.Have very high expectations for him.And your right about the o-line that is where it all starts.

O lineman don't get near the amount of praise and admiration that they deserve. Braden may, very well, be the gem of the 2014 class.

I thought he was the gem of the class since he committed.Have very high expectations for him.And your right about the o-line that is where it all starts.

Nice posts. I think Braden will be great and the Kline is a huge key to success. That being said, I am holding out hope that Tre Williams will be awesome.

Can we get a side-by-side of Braden and Wade?

Is that even possible? My monitor might not be big enough.

You can only get a side-by-side at a family reunion...BS is obviously the result of a WC foray after a Saturday night game in the past. I think a genetic test is in order. ;D

Archived