Terrorist threat imminent?

TheBlueVue

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/386694/judicial-watch-feds-bulletin-describes-threat-imminent-terrorist-attack-southern

"Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat."

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The threat aint emminent. the threat is everwhere. they is already in the government. Hail I got two of them tyed up down in my basement.

I certainly hope the this turns out to not be the case but your continued asinine adolescence will be hard to defend if it does not.

You are way out of line ICHY. Bet you think it's funny that over 3000 Americans were killed on 911. Not funny.

No it's not but, you are. :Sing: Honestly, don't you boys have anything better to do today? Fear mongering on the first day of football season?

That holier than, more patriotic than, act is pathetic.

You are way out of line ICHY. Bet you think it's funny that over 3000 Americans were killed on 911. Not funny.

No it's not but, you are. :Sing: Honestly, don't you boys have anything better to do today? Fear mongering on the first day of football season?

When did discussing news headlines become fear mongering? I am compelled to ask, dont you have anything better to do than acting like a childish fool?

No it's not but, you are. :Sing:/> Honestly, don't you boys have anything better to do today? Fear mongering on the first day of football season?

You boys? And your childish anti-southern bs isn't funny, it's just that, childish. At least your liberal brethren track with you. Terrorism isn't funny. If you want to live in your perceived sunshine and rainbows bubble and choose to ignore that these imbeciles are already here, do that at your own peril.

No it's not but, you are. :Sing:/> Honestly, don't you boys have anything better to do today? Fear mongering on the first day of football season?

You boys? And your childish anti-southern bs isn't funny, it's just that, childish. At least your liberal brethren track with you. Terrorism isn't funny. If you want to live in your perceived sunshine and rainbows bubble and choose to ignore that these imbeciles are already here, do that at your own peril.

Anti-southern? No, anti-idiot.

Anti-southern? No, anti-idiot.

Yet the ONLY poster here posting like an illiterate idiot is you. Your failed attempts at sarcasm reflect very badly on you.

When did discussing news headlines become fear mongering? I am compelled to ask, dont you have anything better to do than acting like a childish fool?

I've seen this act somewhere before. Weapons of mass destruction, smoking gun in the form of a mushroom cloud, you can remember back that far, can't you?

You're not fear mongering? What are you doing? Again, what do you think we should be doing? Oh, that's right, you don't know. You don't have a clue. You just want to complain. Only an idiot couldn't recognize that, your brand of complaining is partisan based, fear mongering. Only an idiot couldn't recognize that your real target isn't ISIS, your enemy is liberals. Your goal isn't to defeat ISIS. Your concern is barry and the liberals. Only an idiot could not recognize that you are partisan, not patriotic.

ISIS may be a real threat. They may even be an imminent threat but, only partisan idiots would encourage this country to waste more lives, more money, more resources, on hastily conceived, poorly planned, ill advised actions that have more unintended bad consequences than strategically planned good ones and, no possible endgame other than occupying the Middle East for the next 100 years. Sorry, we have already done that and, it didn't really work very well, did it?

We may experience another tragedy. However, let's not inflict tragedy upon ourselves by succumbing to the same politically motivated, do something, do anything, do it now mentality that preys on fear, ignores reality, and benefits no one other than military contractors. Let's try to resolve the problem thoughtfully, logically, methodically. Let's not give in to the ridiculous rhetoric of politics and, use it as an excuse to do more damage to ourselves than these terrorists ever could.

Stop pretending to be patriotic and admit that you are a partisan fool who cares more about politics than you do the people, and security, of this country.

Let's make damn sure that if we are going to war, we go on a timetable that was conceived for victory on the battlefield, not at the ballot box. Let's make damn sure the plan was conceived to reflect a righteous cause and a long term strategy, not motivated by career or, political ambitions.

I doubt you are able to understand but, your rants against what you perceive as "inaction", are built on fear, rhetoric, and phony patriotism, not integrity and intellect.

When the threat becomes real and immanent, I would guess posts will better reflect, "what are we going to do about ISIS", rather than "barry sux". I'm guessing we see genuine panic, not phony politics.

Right now, I see some people who are more concerned with 2016 elections than terrorists. That is more pathetic than patriotic, particularly in light of recent history.

I've seen this act somewhere before. Weapons of mass destruction, smoking gun in the form of a mushroom cloud, you can remember back that far, can't you?

You're not fear mongering? What are you doing? Again, what do you think we should be doing? Oh, that's right, you don't know. You don't have a clue. You just want to complain. Only an idiot couldn't recognize that, your brand of complaining is partisan based, fear mongering. Only an idiot couldn't recognize that your real target isn't ISIS, your enemy is liberals. Your goal isn't to defeat ISIS. Your concern is barry and the liberals. Only an idiot could not recognize that you are partisan, not patriotic.

ISIS may be a real threat. They may even be an imminent threat but, only partisan idiots would encourage this country to waste more lives, more money, more resources, on hastily conceived, poorly planned, ill advised actions that have more unintended bad consequences than strategically planned good ones and, no possible endgame other than occupying the Middle East for the next 100 years. Sorry, we have already done that and, it didn't really work very well, did it?

We may experience another tragedy. However, let's not inflict tragedy upon ourselves by succumbing to the same politically motivated, do something, do anything, do it now mentality that preys on fear, ignores reality, and benefits no one other than military contractors. Let's try to resolve the problem thoughtfully, logically, methodically. Let's not give in to the ridiculous rhetoric of politics and, use it as an excuse to do more damage to ourselves than these terrorists ever could.

Stop pretending to be patriotic and admit that you are a partisan fool who cares more about politics than you do the people, and security, of this country.

Let's make damn sure that if we are going to war, we go on a timetable that was conceived for victory on the battlefield, not at the ballot box. Let's make damn sure the plan was conceived to reflect a righteous cause and a long term strategy, not motivated by career or, political ambitions.

I doubt you are able to understand but, your rants against what you perceive as "inaction", are built on fear, rhetoric, and phony patriotism, not integrity and intellect.

When the threat becomes real and immanent, I would guess posts will better reflect, "what are we going to do about ISIS", rather than "barry sux". I'm guessing we see genuine panic, not phony politics.

Right now, I see some people who are more concerned with 2016 elections than terrorists. That is more pathetic than patriotic, particularly in light of recent history.

TL,DR...yawn.....I dont have to read it to know where you're coming from. Its always the same ole emotionally charged canned BS rinse and repeat. Evidently, your only basis of calling people idiots is they dont agree with you.

ichy, you do want our homeland protected. Do you want to fight these ISIS warriors on our turf or theirs ? We do want our homeland to be protected and many of the policies that the Obama administration diminish the oversight and influx of people entering our border with Mexico. Surely you are aware of that.

The "inaction" of President Obama is glaring. Numerous military officials have noted the growth of this ISIS threat has been followed by American intelligence since 2009, most notably General Keane. " Keane also called on the president to "come clean" to the American people about the significance of the terror group's threat to the homeland." http://www.foxnews.c...-iraq-strategy/

President Obama has excused his being caught off guard and "inaction" numerous times due to a lack of intelligence about that locale which is bogus. The intelligence has always been at hand for him but he decides to not engage, rather, he decides to dither because of whatever reasons. Senator Feinstein (Chair of the Senate Select Intelligence Committee) has called Obama's hand on his inaction. http://washington.cb...ious-with-isis/

Those who perpetrated 9/11 did so with a budget of less than $500K. ISIS is loaded with cash which enables more opportunities for them to engage us on our homeland. Box cutters killed over 3,000 people and sank our economy overnight. What could this ISIS group do since they now have the support of many Americans willing to oblige their war strategy (the estimates I've heard are that about 500 edit: 100-200 Americans and 1,500 Brits are fighting for ISIS).

ISIS should have been crushed by US forces months ago. Oh, wait, we didn't have any troops in Iraq then, did we ? Instead, they grow in strength and fierceness, resolute to attack America.......all while the president goes golfing.

FORE !

Btw, do you believe the clarion calls by Gen. Keane and Sen. Feinstein to be "rants against what you perceive as "inaction", are built on fear, rhetoric, and phony patriotism, not integrity and intellect" ? Do you question their patriotism, integrity, or intellect on this matter of going to war against ISIS NOW, rather than continuing to dither ?

"If" terrorists strike inside the US it will be our own fault. Each community will have to deal with it in their own way.

Well said ICHY.

But you are dealing with the same mindset that allowed the government to imprison American citizens in concentration camps in 1941.

For a bunch of self-proclaimed patriots they sure are quick to panic.

Well said ICHY.

But you are dealing with the same mindset that allowed the government to imprison American citizens in concentration camps in 1941.

And on the other hand you can be on the side that didn't want to get involved as Hitler slaughtered 6 million Jews and sat back as al queda warned us then killed 3000 Americans. And oh yea, you can be on that same side as they use the word 'fetus' to justify the blood on their hands of 56,000,000 unborn babies.

Well said ICHY.

And on the other hand you can be on the side that didn't want to get involved as Hitler slaughtered 6 million Jews and sat back as al queda warned us then killed 3000 Americans. And oh yea, you can be on that same side as they use the word 'fetus' to justify the blood on their hands of 56,000,000 unborn babies.

Well, that was totally random. :ucrazy:

Well said ICHY.

No panic here but clearly this Pres has no ideas in dealing with ISIS. BTW, this is NOT the same govt, I only wish it were. Most people who folllow this closely are convinced that ISIS will have to be dealt with. Our choice is where and when. This is an ideological movement that has existed for 1000 years. Its not going to go away peacefully.

Archived