Auburn vs San Jose St. Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU - 56+, strictly in multiples of 7.

SJSt - possibly more than 0, but strictly in multiples of 3.

Smart post here...well done. I'll piggyback on this post for my prediction.

I've seen some awfully low totals for AU (in the 40's) and awfully high totals for SJS(17)...I know I'm probably the biggest sunshine pumper on the board, but y'all are just bringing me down.

42-13. Go up early, throttle back, and put in some young talent. Enoy Roc and Barber. Braden Smith comes in and the poor d end or tackle has to stay in AU due to enternal bleeding.

some thought went into this one, but with the poor sentence structure and misspelled words, damned if I know what that thought is...

Gramir/speling/sentice structured guy strikess agen. I'm glad this board is full of scholars that will cure cancer one day.

No, many of us just prefer an intelligible post.

42-13. Go up early, throttle back, and put in some young talent. Enoy Roc and Barber. Braden Smith comes in and the poor d end or tackle has to stay in AU due to enternal bleeding.

some thought went into this one, but with the poor sentence structure and misspelled words, damned if I know what that thought is...

Gramir/speling/sentice structured guy strikess agen. I'm glad this board is full of scholars that will cure cancer one day.

No, many of us just prefer an intelligible post.

I see. You're my hero. Thank you for your strong critiques on a football message board.

Auburn - whatever we want

SJS - 9

Got it...I was going to say "whatever Gus wants".....basically the same thing....

Generally I hate these kind of games 'cause they are basically no-win situation for a team like AU....BUT, good chance for the young guys to get some playing time...and not just 3 or 4 downs.

63-0.

And I don't make that prediction lightly or with little thought.

I'd love it if you're right. I just wonder if a lot of depth-building exercise in the 4th quarter slows down scoring on our end and allows a little on theirs. But maybe you accounted for that and still say 63-0. No complaints here!

Archived