Auburn vs San Jose St. Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SJSU won big last weekend. Their new QB looked very good and they did not give up many points. I know they did not play a great team, but the game may be a little tougher than we want. I would like Barber and Roc to get most of the carries, and Davis, Stevens, Ray, Uzomah, and Fulse to get the catches. Lots of PT for JJ at QB too.

62-10

BTW: Can someone tell me why I can't start a thread? (Not trying to hijack a thread but can't exactly ask any other way)

Not enough posts yet.

Also, 59 - 13

62-10

BTW: Can someone tell me why I can't start a thread? (Not trying to hijack a thread but can't exactly ask any other way)

You need to have a min. of 50 posts before you can start a thread.

Welcome to AUF Ikeel75

138 - 3

128-3

Not liking this trend. Do you know something we don't? :)

LOL

Why the score drop? Is Tucker Tuberville getting a few snaps or something? I wanna know why you think you can keep all this information to yourself!

62-10

Always a good idea to read the rules when you join a new community. It will most often answer all the questions you have....

http://www.aufamily.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

62-10

Not enough posts yet.

Also, 59 - 13

Boom! Nailed it. Good score prediction.

62-10

Not enough posts yet.

Also, 59 - 13

Boom! Nailed it. Good score prediction.

Thank you :hellyeah: Now if only gambling were legal where I live.

Archived