Auburn vs San Jose St. Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

42-13. Go up early, throttle back, and put in some young talent. Enoy Roc and Barber. Braden Smith comes in and the poor d end or tackle has to stay in AU due to enternal bleeding.

LOL at our MODS!!!

augolf1716: Auburn 3 - San Jose St. 2

WarTim: Auburn 138 - San Jose St. 3

Mods are allowed a sense of humor.

42-13. Go up early, throttle back, and put in some young talent. Enoy Roc and Barber. Braden Smith comes in and the poor d end or tackle has to stay in AU due to enternal bleeding.

some thought went into this one, but with the poor sentence structure and misspelled words, damned if I know what that thought is...

Any idea if the game is televised?

seriously? Why is this question asked every single week? NO, none of the games ever again will be televised. They've decided it takes too much electricity to show all these games.

Any idea if the game is televised?

seriously? Why is this question asked every single week? NO, none of the games ever again will be televised. They've decided it takes too much electricity to show all these games.

Why do you continue to get mad at that. It might be a stupid question to you but it might not be to him. Auburn playing San Jose State on national TV actually surprised me, so it wasn't a stupid question. You need to tone it down.

some thought went into this one, but with the poor sentence structure and misspelled words, damned if I know what that thought is...

Gramir/speling/sentice structured guy strikess agen. I'm glad this board is full of scholars that will cure cancer one day.

Archived