2015 Spring Practice - Day 14 (A-Day)

RunInRed

image.jpg

OL's Shon Coleman, Alex Kozan and Jordan Diamond, DL's Carl Lawson, Raashed Kennion among Auburn players not dressed out for A-Day

Other players not dressed incl DL DaVonte Lambert, LB Justin Garrett, DB's T.J. Davis & Jonathan Jones.

@BMattAU

image.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myron burton played really well. Made a beautiful catch over a DB's head. Probably the best reciever on the day. Roc seems to be the best back to me. We are not in a QB battle. Defense needs more time to unify and become one solid unit.

This has been cammycam's take. Enjoy. Haha

Coach Gus Malzahn's post-game presser ...

CC5l2hOWMAA5v91.jpg

via @wesleysinor

Malzahn likes the effort, attitude and says no "major" injuries from A-Day

Malzahn says split of JJ6 and SW13 was to get equal reps. Says first half was 35-35

@JamesCrepea

Gus: Jeremy Johnson had a really good command of the offense. Maybe held the ball too long a few times.

Shon Coleman got banged up in practice Tuesday. If it was regular season, Gus says he could have played.

Gus: Overall, I like where we're at. Successful spring.

@AUBlog

Auburn's Gus Malzahn on A-Day: "We played everybody… I like where we're at."

Auburn's Gus Malzahn on other things: "Congrats to the gymnastics team making the Super Six. We wish them the best tonight."

@AUGoldMine

Myron burton played really well. Made a beautiful catch over a DB's head. Probably the best reciever on the day. Roc seems to be the best back to me. We are not in a QB battle. Defense needs more time to unify and become one solid unit.

Myron burton will be starter come game time, opposite of duke of coarse. And bama looks slow, hope they lose every game they play!

Myron burton will be starter come game time, opposite of duke of coarse. And bama looks slow, hope they lose every game they play!

Is Myron a Tony Stevens lanky type guy or is he more built like Sammie?

Is Myron a Tony Stevens lanky type guy or is he more built like Sammie?

He looks like a tweener to me, but he attacks the ball similar to duke

Archived