Clay Travis is a DOUCHE!

jason4au

He's on WJOX right now, and it's killing him that Auburn is in Atlanta, and Cam Newton is going to play. Why don't all these WANNA BE sport's writers go crawl back into their mommy's basements and play some more dungeons and dragons???  The hatred this guy has for Auburn and Cam is nauseating and I truly hope someone pops this beard-wearing lawyer, wanna be sports writer/shock jock, poor man's jim rome right in the mouth!! 

With that said,

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

:wareagle:

He's running my Blood Pressure up.  He says we don't understand the NCAA. 

I guess Im going to have to turn the radio off!

He's running my Blood Pressure up.  He says we don't understand the NCAA.   

I guess Im going to have to turn the radio off!

At this point, the NCAA  seems to understand and unlike clayette travis, the NCAA matters.

His problem is that he's basing his opinion on media spin that he hears.  I'm willing to bet that there are a lot more facts to this case that haven't been (and maybe never will be) released.  Not only that, but there's also a good chance that some of the "facts" everyone is hearing in the media are unsubstantiated.

You have to realize how much money and man hours went into this smear campaign against us. There are people out there that have a hatred for Auburn that runs so deep that they are relentless in their pursuit of bringing Auburn down. It's an unending supply of cash and desire to see Auburn hammered. See the Eric Ramsey case for reference. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that there are individuals on payroll somewhere who's only job is to find and dig up dirt on Auburn University. They will not stop trying to bring us down, get used to it.

Just like Joe Schad, Clay Travis is not willing to say that he may have been misinformed or wrong.  They are still trying to defend the strong positions they took originally.  Clay Travis seems to think a little to highly of himself.  Travis was very rude and immature when a caller tried to state facts as currently known about the situation.

he said that the ncaa will prove that cam knew that cecil was shopping him around. and that our wins will be vacated in a couple years....

You have to realize how much money and man hours went into this smear campaign against us. There are people out there that have a hatred for Auburn that runs so deep that they are relentless in their pursuit of bringing Auburn down. It's an unending supply of cash and desire to see Auburn hammered. See the Eric Ramsey case for reference. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that there are individuals on payroll somewhere who's only job is to find and dig up dirt on Auburn University. They will not stop trying to bring us down, get used to it.

doubt its that big of deal, i really do.

Pram, even if you look at the man hours and cash bspn alone has put into it, from that perspective alone you or me either one wouldn't turn down that much money going in our pockets. That much network time is worth a BOAT LOAD of money.

Pram if you don't think that there are people out there who want nothing more than to see Auburn hammered as much as possible and will stop at nothing to facilitate that happening,  then you my friend are living in a dream world.

Good money for fiction writers nowadays. 

LOL, maybe we should ask him if he can write any good vampire stories and cash in on the Twilight phenomenon -- since he seems to be so good at writing fiction

Good money for fiction writers nowadays. 

LOL, maybe we should ask him if he can write any good vampire stories and cash in on the Twilight phenomenon -- since he seems to be so good at writing fiction

Does Cam keep his helmet on in daylight?  Super-human strength.  Other-worldly fast.  OMG!

If these little richardheads spent 25% of their Auburn digging time following bama they would hit some pay dirt ! They would be responsible for the first ever NCAA Infractions satellite office being on a campus and it would be in turdville. Clay needs to chase an attainable goal : the turds.

War Eagle !

Travis is a total jerk! Very rude. Of course Dumway wasn't going to object and shut him up because the Brownie and Lance-a-lot are siding with Travis and overrule anyway. Travis is an idiot.

Isn't clay and dirt about the same thing? Reckon he was made from a dirt bag? Because you know the saying, "The nut doesn't fall far from the tree!"

I have not heard a guy yet except the NCAA ruling.  Here in Dallas the talking heads are so butt hurt its ridiculous.  Today, Newy Scruggs, who is local news sports guy for nbc, said on his radio show that the Cam saga takes a turn for the worst.  I was on the road so I was  in a frenzy trying to pull up this web site to see new developments.  After the break he comes back to say the NCAA has rushed to a conclusion to protect its prize poss. the SEC.  The NCAA is so crooked its ridiculous and then compared what was going on in Auburn to what happened here with SMU.  Says we are known for cheating.  Which seems to be all of the local guys default answer about Auburn.  All of these guys used to piss me off, but since the NCAA announcement I laugh.  Also and I almost forgot this said that if he had a heisman vote he would not vote for Cam because of the NCAA ruling.   :dunno:

Archived