AU recruiting is

Shug2003

Tubs stated a few weeks ago that he hoped to have the recruiting class in place before the season began. Well, we are 3 weeks into the season and we only have 6 commits. Yes, I know all about the slow commits and the deadline in February, but it would seem that more than a few prospects would have gone ahead and made their committments to us. Bammer has 11 so far. Also, I realize that many of the prospects want to have a chance to make their official visits to ride a plane and experience the glory of being a "top prospect". However, committing to one school over another doesn't preclude their ability to still make those trips. Just wondering why more outstanding prospects haven't verbally committed to us yet and no visits scheduled on the insiders.com.

It's way too early to worry about recruiting (for the fans anyway). The new offense could be a huge tool for recruiting if it continues to work, especially given the publicity. If we keep winning, the recruiting gets easier. There seem to be an aweful lot of good prospects who have us on their short list.

there was a stud LB from Jacksonville that came up for the LSU game. He was leaning toward Auburn or Fake Auburn (aka Clemson) Has anyone seen any comments from him since his visit? If he enjoyed that game half as much as I did, then we can expect his commitment to come later this week.

I'll be the first to react when our recruiting is going badly - but trust me - its not.

I think we are going to ahve a great class - including signing the #2 player in the nation according to rivals

We beat the #5 team in the nation, not to mention the defending NC team,...............hmmm....

Right...Fire the whole staff and let's start over.

Unreal. :rolleyes:

I think this sets a new record for earliest date for someone to voice worries over recruiting.

Oh NO!!! I was worried over this class YEARS ago!!! :lol:

Archived