Good game; close!

NO Geaux

I've been trying to "let it go" and I've reached the point that I can discuss the game w/o too much pain. Congrats on the way your team kept competing to the very end to get the victory. I thought we should have won the game and we had our chances that we let slip away. But Auburn hung tough and your guys stepped up to make the plays when it counted most.

Hard to remember a closer football game. One-point margin of victory and the stats for each team were so similar it was hard to believe. Time of possession was something like 30:20 to 29:40. And just a few yards separated each team in both rushing and passing categories.

Good game. I'd like to say good luck for the rest of the year, but we need you to take a couple of tumbles, if we're going to get back to SECCG. So, good luck after you lose a couple.

See ya in Death Valley next year!!

Geaux Tigers!!! :lsu:

Classy post. Well said. Right back at ya' ! ! !

WAR EAGLE ! ! !

p.s. Your guys could beat a few more West teams for us and that would be fine ! :D

Thanks, NG. Man, it was a nail biter. I think Saban has to settle on one QB for LSU to be successful. The 2 QB system only spells doom. As for Auburn, I think if we can convert on 3rd down a little more we should be pretty good.

Go Tigers............

Thanks, NO. You redeem the rest of your kind with your classy post. It was a helluva game, and we just came out on the good end this time.

If I were an MSU puppydog, I would be piddling on the newspaper about now.

Now go out there and beat a few teams for us so WE can go to Atlanta this year!! :au:

Great game. Good luck the rest of the year.

What he said...great game! :D

Archived