Which Intangible Will Be Biggest Factor

Tigerdog

Besided Offense & Defense, which will determine AU's Win:  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Besided Offense & Defense, which will determine AU's Win:

• 1. Turnovers
    • 2. Special Teams
    • 3. Kicking Game (includes long snapper!)
    • 4. Officials
    • 5. Crowd Noise, Fan Support
    • 6. Clock Management
    • 7. Fundamentals (tackling, etc)
    • 8. Team Depth
    • 9. Injuries (few minor or none)
    • 10. All the above
    • 11. None of the above
    • 12. Who Cares! I want to see :au: Light up the scoreboard baby!

I think with playing in Knoxville at night I could see a few scenarios.

I will go with Team depth and Turnovers determining this game!

WDE

Beat FAT FILL

I went with all of the above. I think we have seen an SEC game this season where at least on one of those factors played a major part in the outcome.

WAR EAGLE!!! :au: BEAT :ut: !!!

I voted light'em up but really think it comes down defense. I really need this win. I had to watch the LSU game on a 3 inch bw batt operated tv. Lost my home and most possesions on p'cola bch after Ivan, didn't even leave me walls. But I still got AU football to keep me going and don't think they will let me down.

WDE

IF you think that crown noise and the kicking game are not factors, then you are idiots!

Kicking game yes. Crowd noise is a big part, but UTK is not as loud as some of the smaller campuses we have been too in the past few years (Death Valley and the Swamp are louder). It is just another loud stadium.

I went against the majority and picked Special Teams. More often than not close games are won by Special Teams, and how many have we seen this year!? The AU D needs to tackle like they have been; wrap-ups & swarm! Turnovers are always key.

Oh what the hell.......AUBURN LIGHT 'EM UP!!!

Who are the goobers that PREDICTED bad officiating. How can you PREDICT bad officiating? Brutal and/or ball stripping defenses make fumbles/injuries somewhat predictable, even Special teams etc. have a history to go by, but OFFICIATING?

Who are the goobers that PREDICTED bad officiating. How can you PREDICT bad officiating? Brutal and/or ball stripping defenses make fumbles/injuries somewhat predictable, even Special teams etc. have a history to go by, but OFFICIATING?

106791[/snapback]

It's an SEC game. Bad officiating is anticipated in the SEC is a weekly thing. Actually, with SEC officiating, it's pretty easy to predict.

Had to go with turnovers. Although I feel we have the better offense, it isn't by much. Whichever team can capitalize on turnovers will have a big advantage, especially if it leaves them with a shortened field.

Archived