Does anybody know

jc4tigers

sittin in the stands yesterday there was someone a couple of seats down from me who had just gotten off the phone and said that before the UT/UA game there was a HUGE fight in which like 2000 people were taken from the stadium. CBS mentioned something about it after the game but I haven't been able to find anything on it. Bamagrad do you know anything? I've been looking and still no luck.

Haha, that wouldnt surprise me. This UT turning Bama in crap has gotten out of hand. I wish all that BS would just go away. It makes Bama, UT, and the rest of the SEC look like crap.

I heard a rumor about that as well, so I called a friend of mine in the 3 cent UAT band. He said that they were in the stadium 1 1/2 hours before the game and nothing like that happened.

The Knoxville Spews Senseless has had nothing about a fight in either the Sunday or Monday editions nor have I heard mention on radio either. As far as I can tell it did not happen. And if it did, WHO CARES!!!!!!!

WDE :au:

Why would a uat fan want to get his *$% kicked after watching it happen to his team? :big:

Archived