Has anyone else heard this?

pursuethis

I just got a call from a friend of mine at the University over there and she said that a football player told her that next year Georgia was getting new uniforms. SHe told me that they would be like the Miami jerseys. They would still have the grey pants with a red, black, and white strip in a swoosh kinda thing and then the same colors coming up the jerseys and ending just before the shoulders.

I dont think its a correct rumor because Richt brought back the old football helmet and the "historic" grey pants.

If anyone else has heard this let me know. Cause this is going to be sad to see if Georgia does do this.

WDE!!!

BEAT THE REBELS!!

I hope it is just rumor. There's certain uni's that don't need change and UGA is one of em' in my opinion. I saw a bit on the UF/UGA rivalry on Sports South last night and UGA was wearing black pants with the red jerseys. :wacko: :blink::puke:

Maybe he's doing the "Miami look" to scare Florida and give UGA a chance to win!?!?!

115614[/snapback]

Every UGA player and coach could wear this for all I care if it meant beating UF

discount-wedding-dress.jpg

ugh Georgia's uniforms are so...ugly. Especially the red ones. I hate that 'fish net' type of thing they have going on...

my sister is mark richts assistant's assistant. she said that they she doesn't know about it, and she would if they were. also she said that the Nike guy hasn't been there in about a month.

Auburn's getting orange on orange uniforms next season too.  :P

115612[/snapback]

I KNEW this thread was just a trick to resurrect the "orange jersey" debate. :big::P

Clemson Uniforms

Hey. Let's leave the Blue and Orange alone. I live up in the Clemson area of S.C. They can't make up their mind on what to wear. We are waiting on ALL PURPLE! :thumbsdown::puke:

Archived