No More QB Controversy

SCWarEagle

I guess I haven't been paying attention, but UT's Schaeffer is out for about 5 weeks with a broken collarbone he suffered against the Gamecocks.

I know that Ainge has become their #1 guy, but it seems to me that Schaeffer at least gives the guy a breather every once a while. I would say his probably gives us an advantage in the SECCG.

What say you?

naa...Ainge is gonna do a lot better against us. no way he throws that many int's in atlanta. Ainge is a better QB and should be playing the whole game, but I don't think they want shaeffer to transfer so they give him some PT. in my opinion, it is alwasy better to go with one qb so your team keeps their rhythym. We beat them pretty bad the first time, but they'll be ready come dec. 4. but let's just worry about getting healthy and being ready for UGA in two weeks.

It will be much easier to prepare for one QB than for two. Carlos and Rosegreen will have a field day against Ainge IF our DL can put pressure on him.... just my thought!

Before we played UT I thought it would be more difficult to prepare for two QB's than for them to adjust. However, I think it actually hurt them and helped us because it kept both of them out of rhthym so I would rather them have both of them again. However, since we pretty much know that's who we are going to play, then I think we can really concentrate on Ainge and his abilities and weaknesses and capitalize on those weaknesses. Hopefully, Rosegreen will have as big of a day in Atlanta as he did in KNoxville.

But for now, WAR DAMN EAGLE AND BEAT THE DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived