Impeachable Offense vs. Totalitarian State

Bottomfeeder

I move to file charges against any person who has violated the Constitution of the United States of America.

I, Bottomfeeder, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

I dunno what they have planned, but it's more than target practice.

Did you see the report a couple of weeks ago of all agencies buying large quantities of ammunition? Same excuse too, training purposes.

It's not a grill but don't tell anyone. Bottomfeeder could get in alot of trouble.

It's not a grill but don't tell anyone. Bottomfeeder could get in alot of trouble.

Unmanned ICBM delivery device?

Unmanned ICBM delivery device?

Mini breeder reactor. Not your average portable generator!

Crossed my mind also, why does HSA and NOAA need millions of rounds. To keep us from getting them? Hollow points for training? I don't trust Obama and his minions. Also, who remembers the Civilian Defense Force comment from summer 2008? Who is their enemy? BTW their first two brigades were funded in Obamacare.

Maybe they're expecting civil disobedience after they default on the debate and all government offices remain open. To make matters worse all govt employees keep their taxpayer-funded pension plans as the rest of us suffer miserably because SS will effectively become just another tax. What I think they will do is raise the tax rates to 50% across the board while the 1% leave the country. Internment camps will fill as people are incarcerated for not towing the status quo. They will make slaves of the majority of the private sector workers to fund the public sector and multinational corporations. This all hinges on whether or not the world ends on December 21, 2012. :gofig:

I'm not certain, but I'm inclined to think that the purchase of millions of rounds by all those federal agencies might have been a hoax. Anyone familiar with psy-ops knows the value of spreading info like that out to the masses. It gets some of us who are concerned at the direction we're headed to think "with all that firepower, I might as well just sit back and enjoy the crumbs they throw my way." The two things that make me skeptical are:

1. Why would these agencies be saying this to any and all willing to listen? Seems like something that would be better kept under wraps.

2. Where are the transaction records from any of the major ammo manufacturers regarding the purchase of millions of rounds by various agencies of the federal government?

Crossed my mind also, why does HSA and NOAA need millions of rounds. To keep us from getting them? Hollow points for training? I don't trust Obama and his minions. Also, who remembers the Civilian Defense Force comment from summer 2008? Who is their enemy? BTW their first two brigades were funded in Obamacare.

You forgot the SSA. My fear is that this is much larger than the President. I think we have to start asking ourselves, who really is the government?

I'm not certain, but I'm inclined to think that the purchase of millions of rounds by all those federal agencies might have been a hoax. Anyone familiar with psy-ops knows the value of spreading info like that out to the masses. It gets some of us who are concerned at the direction we're headed to think "with all that firepower, I might as well just sit back and enjoy the crumbs they throw my way." The two things that make me skeptical are:

1. Why would these agencies be saying this to any and all willing to listen? Seems like something that would be better kept under wraps.

2. Where are the transaction records from any of the major ammo manufacturers regarding the purchase of millions of rounds by various agencies of the federal government?

Did you look at the links on Bottomfeeders 2nd post?

You forgot the SSA. My fear is that this is much larger than the President. I think we have to start asking ourselves, who really is the government?

The Government is the wealthy elite, and the big big corporations

Archived