Wear out?

jaydubb121

I hope everyone enjoyed the off week and the distractions that a football-less Saturday can bring. It was weird not playing after nine straight weeks of games but I hope the players and coaches had time to accomplish whatever they thought was prudent to accomplish during the off week.

Thank God ( or Allah or whatever other piece of driftwood you may be worshipping this week) that the off week is behind us and now Georgia week can commence.

It's been fun jabbin' at the Bammites for their miraculous win against MSU and their elation at becoming Shreveport bound. But as for me, the rest of the week will be spent contemplating the Bulldogs and what challenges they may present.

I'll let the Tidehating wait till next week.

If you read this far Stat Tiger, how bout getting some numbers on the dogs for 3rd down pct.(o&d) and other interesting stuff like that.

To quote Dale Earnhardt Jr, "It (the bama game) don't mean (enter 50,000 dollar expletive here) if we don't beat Georgia.

I am one of the AUNation who will not be privileged to be sitting a rump inside Jordan-Hare stadium to see this very special group of kids play their last home game. I hope the ones of you who are blessed to be there will raise holy hell for four quarters and bring it on home. If all facets of our game are there, including the crowd, I believe we can wear out the pups. What do you think?

me too brotha. at least you get to watch it. i'll get a few minutes here & there on the website since i have to work. :angry: let's just say i'm not happy. but oh, well. i'll make it up in tuscaloser next week.

BEAT GEORGIA!

:sec: WEST CHAMPIONS!

I'll be there with everything orange I own on since it is supposed to be a rather chilly afternoon in the loveliest village ont he plains. And rest assured, I won't have a voice come Sunday, but I think and hope and pray, it will be well worth it!!!

The crowd has got to be into this game so we can give Georgia hell!!!!!

Glory, glory to 'ol Auburn

and to hell with U-G-A!!!!!!!!!

To quote Dale Earnhardt Jr, "It (the bama game) don't mean (enter 50,000 dollar expletive here) if we don't beat Georgia.

PLEASE, my friend, refrain from quoting any nascar guy in the future. B)

I am one of the AUNation who will not be privileged to be sitting a rump inside Jordan-Hare stadium to see this very special group of kids play their last home game. I hope the ones of you who are blessed to be there will raise holy hell for four quarters and bring it on home. If all facets of our game are there, including the crowd, I believe we can wear out the pups. What do you think?

I think you can count on me and my lovelly bride to raise enough #%^*$^&(*$*

to take care of your absence. Besides, you know that I will give you many-many

"Cingular" reports before and after the fact ! ! ! :big:

WAR EAGLE...ONE at a time and God Bless. :au:

Archived