2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

Is he at FSU this weekend? I would love to hear what the mods think about this.

No. He was there last weekend.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you think he moved up his decision date?

A wild guess would be that he's made up his mind. :)

It really wouldn't matter to him if he's the #7 RB on FSU's board. If he really likes it there, he'll go there. 5* guys have always started where ever they were and they expect to start where ever they go.

The situation may look different to us, but we've seen this over and over. The kids think they'll start and seldom pay any attention to who else might be there.

He's been to Auburn a couple of times this year. 23 said a couple of weeks ago that we led. Others say that FSU leads. It doesn't make me feel good that he has moved his decision date up after recently visiting FSU.

We REALLY need to get the recruiting momentum rolling. I'm really surprised that we don't have more commits right now after the great season that we had last year.

He's been to Auburn a couple of times this year. 23 said a couple of weeks ago that we led. Others say that FSU leads. It doesn't make me feel good that he has moved his decision date up after recently visiting FSU.

We REALLY need to get the recruiting momentum rolling. I'm really surprised that we don't have more commits right now after the great season that we had last year.

Recruiting is relationships. Our staff has to develop them. I'm fairly confident we'll have at least a top 12 class thsi year.

Recruiting is relationships. Our staff has to develop them. I'm fairly confident we'll have at least a top 12 class thsi year.

Considering that we had a top 10 class last year and have had an additional year to "build relationships" we should be very, very disappointed if we dropped down to somewhere around 12th.

If we miss on him, we'll get other very good backs.

This.

Jovon Robinson

Jacques Patrick

Eric Swinney

Damien Harris

maybe Jordan Scarlett (I knew he isn't high on AU board but he was a teammate with Sean White in HS)

He visited Auburn some time in March.

That's what I thought . He's been to AU

I forgot that 247 is still updating their platform. When I made that post the 247 timeline on KJ didn't have the 3/29 AU visit on it. That makes AU even with the other 2 and puts an entirely different light on things so hopefully we still have a good chance with KJ. I'm deleting that previous post and thanks for the heads up.

TIFWIW but the trend this morning is pointing in AU's favor for KJ.

Good news. I'd love to have both, but if we only get one of Jovon or Kerryon, I would prefer the 3-4 year guy over the 1-year guy.

Good news. I'd love to have both, but if we only get one of Jovon or Kerryon, I would prefer the 3-4 year guy over the 1-year guy.

With the make up of this team right now, I'd rather have Jovon personally, to strike while the iron is hot so to speak.

I would think Kerryon would like the fact that Jovon may likely be a one and done. That will give him more time to shine.

Archived