2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our position is that we are recruiting him at RB, and apparently he is the #1 guy on our board. FSU has at least two guys ahead of him on theirs so they are trying to sell him on playing Safety. Pruitt was his ticket to FSU (so to speak) and he is not there anymore. I believe UGA/Bama are going to get after him now that FSU seems to be slipping. UGA will want him at Safety, bama just doesn't want us to have him. I don't see him getting any carries at bama, so you know he will get moved to Safety there as well. If he wants to play RB, we are probably a better bet.

Our position is that we are recruiting him at RB, and apparently he is the #1 guy on our board. FSU has at least two guys ahead of him on theirs so they are trying to sell him on playing Safety. Pruitt was his ticket to FSU (so to speak) and he is not there anymore. I believe UGA/Bama are going to get after him now that FSU seems to be slipping. UGA will want him at Safety, bama just doesn't want us to have him. I don't see him getting any carries at bama, so you know he will get moved to Safety there as well. If he wants to play RB, we are probably a better bet.

I thought Alabama only recruited LBs?

Does anyone know how we are looking with him ?

If he transfers to Auburn High, look out.

Would you mind trying the orange or blue font color? The yellow is very close to invisible to those of us who use the white background. Thanks.

Would you mind trying the orange or blue font color? The yellow is very close to invisible to those of us who use the white background. Thanks.

Highlight the words like you are going to copy and paste ... should make it readable did it for me as I have the same problem. Oh and that was funny right thar

How do you get the blue background for the mobile version? I've got it on the PC but have got where I'm on my phone more often than not. Many thanks.

Gosh Mikey! Get with the program and swithch to the BLUE!! All the cool kids are doing it!

Different background and I'd think I was lost somewhere in cyber space. Old dogs, new tricks, what can i say?

Gosh Mikey! Get with the program and swithch to the BLUE!! All the cool kids are doing it!

Different background and I'd think I was lost somewhere in cyber space. Old dogs, new tricks, what can i say?

I may be the only old AEer who prefers the white. But don't tell anyone.

:-X

“@AyeyoKEJO: Auburn served me peach cobbler and ice cream.....they clearly know the way to my heart”

5* Karryon Johnson also said that the versatility of Auburn's offense stands out to him.

Archived