2017 5* WR Tyjon Lindsey

ellitor

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Auburn lean?

Not till AU reporters or insiders get info that we do. TOSU is still believed the favorite because he & Tate Martell are tight & would like to play together again in college.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Not till AU reporters or insiders get info that we do. TOSU is still believed the favorite because he & Tate Martell are tight & would like to play together again in college.

Wondering what the "change of plans" are?

1 minute ago, The Plainsman said:

Wondering what the "change of plans" are?

Put the 2 tweets together. The change was coming back to AU this morning to finish his visit instead of going to Bama to start his visit with them which he will now do later in the day..

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Put the 2 tweets together. The change was coming back to AU this morning to finish his visit instead of going to Bama to start his visit with them which he will now do later in the day..

I thought the change was more pro auburn than that. Sounds more like an itinerary change than anything. 

#comeondownCoachHerman

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

I thought the change was more pro auburn than that. Sounds more like an itinerary change than anything. 

#comeondownCoachHerman

Lol. It was an itenerary change. a few hour itenerary change. lol

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

Yeah I got that just wonder why....   If you say no big deal, so be it however. 

43 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

Yeah I got that just wonder why....   If you say no big deal, so be it however. 

I'm not saying it's not a big deal. I really don't know yet. It's definitely a positive though & that was the reason I posted & quoted the tweets.

Jason Caldwell ‏@ITATJason  2h2 hours agoAuburn, AL

Visit to Auburn moves Tigers in top three for 4-star WR @tyjonlindsey

https://t.co/ln6DTz8EcQ

The article is premium but the tweet is nice at least.

Archived