2017 3* TE Tre McKitty (FSU 12/16/16)

ellitor

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

So, is Harris not a good enough pass catcher to be incorporated more into the offense? He looked pretty good catching the pass Sat. He reminds me of Fred Baxter with that #85 jersey. Asking b/c you know a lot more about it than I do. Thx

the staff appears to not think so otherwise they would use him more.

9 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Ashley putting on a show trying to get Tre to Auburn, I feel better about him now.

I don't. Ashley pulling on him is likely not going to make a difference. He wants to go somewhere where the tight end catches more than one pass and preferably has an aviation program. Miami is in the catbird seat there.

We are saving Harris for the bama game to catch them totally unaware. If Ole Miss game hadn't of been so close we would have saved his TD play for bama game also.

I think this is the sarcasm color.

4 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

We are saving Harris for the bama game to catch them totally unaware. If Ole Miss game hadn't of been so close we would have saved his TD play for bama game also.

I think this is the sarcasm color.

Yea, I have learned that if you highlight something on here in the wrong color, you may get accused of being angry.

• 1 month later...

See where McKitty flipped to FSU

As expected, Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy tight end Tre' McKitty flipped his verbal commitment from Oregon to Florida State, Friday evening.

Auburn and Miami were both trying hard to land McKitty as well who originally pledged to the Ducks in the summer.

Source

Archived