The Grayshirts are Coming

LegalEagle

. . . we have three grayshirts enrolling this month who will count as this year's signees. Who are they?? It also states that we will likely only sign 21 players this year. The info on Powe makes me question the accuracy of the rest however.

I guess we need another authoritative definition of a "grayshirt" and info on the three guys that are coming. Any help?

http://www.al.com/sports/mobileregister/in...82735197580.xml

On this past Tuesday, Auburn’s three grayshirts officially go on scholarship along with December signee Prechae Rodriguez, a junior college transfer who will be a sophomore in eligibility. Offensive linemen John Watts from Russellville High and Jason Bosley from Grissom High in Huntsville will be joined by linebacker Chris Evans from Blount High in Prichard as true freshmen for the Tigers. They will all participate in winter workouts and spring training.

BamaGrad, at least we honor our commitments to grayshirts. We'll have to see if Shuler honors his commitment to the 15 or so he promised last year.

i think the jokes came b/c such a large number of grayshirts came in the last two years for you. it's been a regularly used tactic by most coaches (especially in the sec) since the scholarship number went to 25.

I guess you guys cant make fun of us anymore for greyshirts huh?

139136[/snapback]

Sure we can...and WILL! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess you guys cant make fun of us anymore for greyshirts huh?

139136[/snapback]

Sure we can...and WILL! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

139291[/snapback]

We never pass up an opportunity! :big::big::big:

Archived