McKenzie Picks

Shug2003

According to the Bham News this a.m. Gabe McKenzie picks us! WDE! :cheer:

Haven't seen the official statement from McKenzie yet. But do any of you think that this will have a negative impact as far as signing Trott. Do you think that Trott was waiting on McKenzie to commit so that he could/would choose another school? Friends in Montgomery area who know Trot think that this is his nudge toward the school in west alabama. Hope not!!!!

Haven't seen the official statement from McKenzie yet. But do any of you think that this will have a negative impact as far as signing Trott. Do you think that Trott was waiting on McKenzie to commit so that he could/would choose another school? Friends in Montgomery area who know Trot think that this is his nudge toward the school in west alabama. Hope not!!!!

139981[/snapback]

I thought that I had read somewhere where Trott and McKenzie had discussed signing at the same school.

Am I on crack again?

139981[/snapback]

I thought that I had read somewhere where Trott and McKenzie had discussed signing at the same school.

Am I on crack again?

139983[/snapback]

I read that too

139981[/snapback]

I would rather have a ballplayer that wants to come work and compete for his position rather that try to go elsewhere so he thinks he can "be the man".

Might tell a little about his heart if that is true!

Archived