Are They Playing the Music?

Last year, each player had a song selected, and they played a few bars of it when that player came to bat at Jane B. Moore.  Just wondered if they're doing that again this year.

Yes, at least for some.  I know they play Bad to the Bone for Carlee Wallace and I love Rock and Roll for Casey Cooper.  Not sure about the others.

10 hours ago, GBAU83 said:

Yes, at least for some.  I know they play Bad to the Bone for Carlee Wallace and I love Rock and Roll for Kasey Cooper.  Not sure about the others.

FIFY

Yeah, all of them had different songs last night but I am a bit embarrassed to say I didn't know many of them. Coop used "I Love Rock and Roll" and "Ole Time Rock and Roll" last night that I remember. Don't remember hearing Bad to the Bone for anyone. 

On 3/5/2017 at 1:46 PM, jared52 said:

Yeah, all of them had different songs last night but I am a bit embarrassed to say I didn't know many of them. Coop used "I Love Rock and Roll" and "Ole Time Rock and Roll" last night that I remember. Don't remember hearing Bad to the Bone for anyone. 

Word is they all can have up to 3 walk out songs.  Not sure any of them have 3, but maybe some do.  Yes, one of Wallace's is Bad To The Bone.  Don't know some of them either :)  Greenwood has Right Now and Abbott has And The Cradle Will Rock.  

Archived