2017 Auburn Pro Day

RunInRed

8 minutes ago, metafour said:

The Steelers are there to see Lawson.  They are heavily connected to OLB's with their pick at the wend of the first round.

At least some of their fans are clamoring for him. Glad to hear it, b/c there will be a couple other 3-4 OLBs  available at that pick. Selfishly hoping he goes to the Falcons at 31 but there doesn't seem to be a ton of chatter that it might happen. 

6 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Gus has been gaining some weight 

Needs to do some push aways at the Waffle House.

3 hours ago, metafour said:

The Steelers are there to see Lawson.  They are heavily connected to OLB's with their pick at the wend of the first round.

Yep being a huge Steeler fan that's what I hearing as well. Would love it to happen if they see something they like

Man I felt sad watching those videos. Hopefully Derrick and Marlon learned enough from Monty and Carl and that translates onto the field.

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Man I felt sad watching those videos. Hopefully Derrick and Marlon learned enough from Monty and Carl and that translates onto the field.

Yeah, I am really happy for our guys, but my heart hurts that they won't be on our field next year. 

2 hours ago, AidiAU said:

Yeah, I am really happy for our guys, but my heart hurts that they won't be on our field next year. 

"If you love somebody, let them go..." [Kahlil Gibran]

4 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Least we can do is prepare them to follow.

Archived