Reduces the risk of Injuries in the Meat Industry

My Dad owned a meat packing company in the 50'/60's and I was working the killing room at 10 years old. We could have used these back then saw way too many fingers and arms cut off or grinded by saws. You really don't want to know whats in your meat your eating sometimes

Thanks for posting, Golf.  Watching that video while eating my breakfast sausage and thinking about what else was in the meat was a little difficult.  I didn't enjoy my breakfast as much today.  I'll get over it.

28 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Thanks for posting, Golf.  Watching that video while eating my breakfast sausage and thinking about what else was in the meat was a little difficult.  I didn't enjoy my breakfast as much today.  I'll get over it.

I was just about to eat a piece of link sausage and a muffin. Think I will just eat the muffin. 

13 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

My Dad owned a meat packing company in the 50'/60's and I was working the killing room at 10 years old. We could have used these back then saw way too many fingers and arms cut off or grinded by saws. You really don't want to know whats in your meat your eating sometimes

Serious cool, but can't like. Video kept me in heebie-jeebies mode.

I cut meat at a couple of grocery stores in high school and college. I'd certainly have fewer scars if that technology was available back then. I'm sure it's very expensive initially, but in a big operation it saves money in the long run. 

Archived