This win is on me folks... :)

The Plainsman

I am standing in the garden here in upstate NY where I married my wife back in 99". 

We are still together ?,. But I came back to this garden to also pick up what was left behind,. And that was our success in Baton Rouge.   I got it.. We are good.   

Wde. 

If you're not appeasing the superstitions are you really even trying?

Edit: our only loss came when I deviated from wearing blue this season. Not switching it up today either.

Looks like we need to pull out all the stops to get out of LSU finally with a win...can we do it in the 2nd Half? We are giving all the chances in the world!? Both Defense and Offense are coming up short at key times during this game. We have to get both sides of the ball firing on all cylinders to get out of there today with the Win. Hope we have some magic from the locker room adjustments...complete drives with 7 points and get LSU in 3 and outs. No Hero plays...just sound football. AND...don't run the Wildcat again today UNLESS we plan on finally handing it to the sweep man. We cannot let this one slip away. Please win the 2nd Half!!

2 hours ago, AUGoo said:

OK

Now this loss is on you.

Ok. Maybe not .

Gus is an idiot.

That loss hurt.   Like GA LY,. Like TAMU last year,. Etc etc.  tired of believing we can.  

12 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

I am standing in the garden here in upstate NY where I married my wife back in 99". 

We are still together ?,. But I came back to this garden to also pick up what was left behind,. And that was our success in Baton Rouge.   I got it.. We are good.   

Wde. 

My apologies brother, but the only thing you picked up in that garden is the continued success of your marriage, and you get sincere congratulations for that.

5 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

My apologies brother, but the only thing you picked up in that garden is the continued success of your marriage, and you get sincere congratulations for that.

Yep.  I tried to will it for us today.    Sorry to let you all down.   

Just now, The Plainsman said:

Yep.  I tried to will it for us today.    Sorry to let you all down.   

You let no one down.  You have been winning at marriage for 18 years.

1 hour ago, The Plainsman said:

That loss hurt.   Like GA LY,. Like TAMU last year,. Etc etc.  tired of believing we can.  

I'm with you.

My faith in Gus has flagged for a while.  But I keep getting suckered back in by hope and enough of a flicker of clarity of purpose by Gus to believe.  Only to be let down yet again.  Those poor kids on that team.  They deserve better.

Congrats on what's really important!

Archived