What were the excuses in the post game presser

gr82b4au

The only things I've seen are, we control our own destiny. I've never blown a lead since my time at Auburn...no tough questions. 

Just now, gr82b4au said:

Just wondering. 

Typical bull you hear every time he loses. He did say it wasn't the end of the world. The reporters grilled him on the play calling. He took no credit for the loss.

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

The only things I've seen are, we control our own destiny. I've never blown a lead since my time at Auburn...no tough questions. 

James Crepea did but Gus lost patience with him and shouted “we will finish the season strong and rebound” like he always does.  

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Amnesia over the FSU loss?

1 minute ago, ChltteTiger said:

Amnesia over the FSU loss?

Yep. He has amnesia every freaking game because he cannot make adjustments. 

No tough questions; no honest answers.  Deflect tactics.  Then said it was not the end of the world.  While we are all pissed off, he showed no real concern or extreme disappointment imo. He gave answers intended to deflect attention and say everything is fine. Really just wanted to slap him. 

Just now, mom2kid said:

No tough wuestions; no honest answers.  Deflect tactics.  Then said it was not the end of the world.  While we are all pissed off, he showed no real concern or extreme disappointment imo. He gave answers intended to deflect attention and say everything is fine. Really just wanted to slap him. 

We'll have a really good week of practice.  No doubt. 

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

2013 UGA.  Everyone forgets we led 27-10 at half.  Had to have a miracle tip to win.  

Actually, I'll never forget

Gus does not seem to be self-aware.  I think a series of mini-strokes and an anxiety disorder set in after 2013, and it's just a matter of how long until AU fires Jacobs so the new AD can fire Gus.

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He said “3rd down conversions” like ten times. 

How about avoiding 3rd down? By passing on first down. 

I should not have asked. He just makes me mad. I need to log off for the night. 

i will not return to an auburn game till gus malzahn is fired! the only job this moron deserves to be doing in a football stadium is serving dr.pepper! i swear every time i see one of those commercials i think Larry Culpepper is  Gus's lost twin! (don't they have the exact same inflection, etc.). Actually I'd much rather have Dr.Pepper larry as our coach,,,, than the moron rec'ving +$4 mill who's sabotaging our program now! Soooo Pathetic!

i'm thinking about printing up some t-shirts,,,,,, "Larry Culpepper for Auburn! Cause honestly,,, you can't do worse! " Dr. Pepper heeere! 

Archived