Can't let LSU beat us twice

TigerOne

Probably harder for the fans to get over  a loss than the players, but if the hangover lasts until Saturday

Arky has a good chance to beat us. I would have loved to know what was said today in the coaches meetings.

There should have been coaches holding others back to keep from beating the crap out of each other. The players too should have been in

each others face, challenging everyone to rise up or get out of the way.

Don't think any of that happened, it was probably a sulk fest with the coach telling everyone we control our own destiny.

No you don't Gus, you did last night and choked and gave it away.

Gus the Great is the definition of insanity. I remember his first game as head coach at perennial power Arkansas St. I believe it came against Oregon and Oregon not only stuck it up Gustav's poop chute but broke it off in him. 

As you can see Gus the Great started laying the ground work to this kind of showing a lonnnnng time ago.

If I was Chip....I would've been retrained from beating tf out of Gus. Not literally, but you get the point. No way I believe Chip callled the entire second half. I read from a mod on this board that he was "ready to walk" after the Clemson game. Can't imagine how he feels now...

Gus treats Arky more seriously than UGA.  I expect us to beat Arky by around 3 TDs because Arky is Gus' Superbowl.  

wde

6 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

Honestly, losing to Arkansas this weekend might be the best outcome for Auburn long term.

Or maybe beating the snot out of the Piggies might be best.  Bert Beluga will be forced out and Gomer Malzahn has a place to go?  :D

4 hours ago, AURealist said:

Or maybe beating the snot out of the Piggies might be best.  Bert Beluga will be forced out and Gomer Malzahn has a place to go?  :D

LOL YES

Really though I think Gus has lost the team, on offense anyways. Kerryon's comments regarding playcalling, Kam Martin liking anti-Gus posts on social media...so I could definitely see us struggling vs Arky, on the road, at night no matter how bad Gus wants to beat Arky.

Archived