How the media shades a story

TitanTiger

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

There are a lot of things you can say about Shepard Smith, but dishonest or unprofessional are not among them.  He's one of the few out there at any network doing the job like it is supposed to be done.  No surprise that that gets you triggered.

he is no big deal to me so it must be you that is triggered to spend time defending him. Taht's all I have to say on him as a subject.

6 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Posted without comment.

I love how bull**** mountain deleted this tweet, yet it remains immortalized here. Guess resorting to conservative voodoo got some pretty laughable feedback from sane people. 

48 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

I love how bull**** mountain deleted this tweet, yet it remains immortalized here. Guess resorting to conservative voodoo got some pretty laughable feedback from sane people. 

But remember, Fox is the only reliable news source and somehow in the minds of the Fox fans, Shep lessens that reliability.  :blink:

Fox again. I feel like I'm picking on them.

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2017/12/13/fox-friends-downplays-democrat-doug-jones-victory-alabama-senate-election-it-not-much-win/218831

Ainsley Earhardt claims sexual misconduct allegations made the election “a referendum on Harvey Weinstein, not on President Trump"

AINSLEY EARHARDT (CO-HOST): But also this was, you know, with all of these sexual allegation -- allegations against Roy Moore, a lot of women that were going to the polls, you said yesterday, people were holding their nose as they go to the polls. It's really hard, as a female, to go to the polls and vote for someone, even though those allegations were so long ago, even though they are just allegations. After Harvey Weinstein, it's just hard. I think this is a referendum on Harvey Weinstein, not on President Trump.

TODD PIRO (CO-HOST): And even that said, it is not that much of a win. Less than two points, as it stands now.

Archived