2018 3* CB Roger McCreary Commits to AU!!!

ellitor

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

KN made his CB pick for McCreary but it’s VIP. I knew he’d start doing that.

I ask the same question you did. When did that become a thing?

16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I ask the same question you did. When did that become a thing?

It’s so dumb. 247 is trying to make a buck from the people like me that check the page way too often and aren’t willing to pay. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

It’s so dumb. 247 is trying to make a buck from the people like me that check the page way often. 

Yeah Brandon Marcello made an article about his OPINION on what makes us a championship contender in 2018 a vip article...like really?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

It’s so dumb. 247 is trying to make a buck from the people like me that check the page way often. 

mNAfh.gif

that bammer shannon terry. Why I oughta..............

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

mNAfh.gif

that bammer shannon terry. Why I oughta..............

lol. Do you have like a folder of gifs for every imaginable emotion or do you just do google?

• Haha 1

lol. Do you have like a folder of gifs for every imaginable emotion or do you just do google?

GOOGLE!!! but man that is a great idea.............. I do not think mikey or the other gif haters would like you giving me ideas like that! lol

35 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Yeah Brandon Marcello made an article about his OPINION on what makes us a championship contender in 2018 a vip article...like really?

Lol that is hilarious. I’d rather pay to not read his opinion on that. Early Signing Day probably took a lot of the wind out of these recruiting sails though. I’ve been wondering how they would adjust. 

3 Star Roger McCreary is probably going to reap the benefits of extra coverage due to the smaller number of recruiting spots available and less names to know. 

Edited by aujeff11

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

. I do not think mikey or the other gif haters would like you giving me ideas like that! lol

MMdEY.gif

It seems like E listens to you more than me. Can you tell him to pick a thread( or make one), include whatever news there is recently  (include date time group ) and then lock it? That way when the haters are gonna hate, they can take their ball and instead of going home, they can go to the one stop shop thread and find the info that they seek. The haters don’t want to hate anymore. :sad2:

MMdEY.gif

It seems like E listens to you more than me. Can you tell him to pick a thread( or make one), include whatever news there is recently  (include date time group ) and then lock it? That way when the haters are gonna hate, they can take their ball and instead of going home, they can go to the one stop shop thread and find the info that they seek. The haters don’t want to hate anymore. :sad2:

hahaahah did you say all of that just so you could use this gif?!

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

hahaahah did you say all of that just so you could use this gif?!

No, but I did use you as a vehicle for my message. :comfort:

No, but I did use you as a vehicle for my message. :comfort:

it was glorious one of the best ones in awhile. *cue mikey telling us he is upset he has to read through this and find no news at the end of the rainbow lol*

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

it was glorious one of the best ones in awhile. *cue mikey telling us he is upset he has to read through this and find no news at the end of the rainbow lol*

Mikey:

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Mikey:

No, I'm more sexy than that. More mature too.  Think Leroy Jethro Gibbs! :) Now about that special thread, lets have a thread in which all the gifs must be placed so the rest of them can be gif-free. That way we won't have to sort through gifs to get news.

8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Mikey:

I am out of likes or I would LOVE LOVE LOVE all these recent ones from you. GIVE US MORE LIKES DANGIT! haha

Just now, Mikey said:

No, I'm more sexy than that. More mature too.  Think Leroy Jethro Gibbs! :) Now about that special thread, lets have a thread in which all the gifs must be placed so the rest of them can be gif-free. That way we won't have to sort through gifs to get news.

WO WO WO!!!! you said you liked gifs in certain situations!!! now you want to do away with them all together?! why the change of heart mr LB guru?! haha

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

WO WO WO!!!! you said you liked gifs in certain situations!!! now you want to do away with them all together?! why the change of heart mr LB guru?! haha

Because the worthwhile gifs are so few and far between. It's not worth giving a scan and quick discard to 100 gifs in hopes that the next one might have some minimal humorous value.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Because the worthwhile gifs are so few and far between. It's not worth giving a scan and quick discard to 100 gifs in hopes that the next one might have some minimal humorous value.

we just having some fun. You will get your news. Join in! We would love to have you on the gif parade squad. We have some spots open.

Also if you want McCreary news this is it. He would jump at the first chance of committing to us as soon as we let him. BIG IF though.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

we just having some fun. You will get your news. Join in! We would love to have you on the gif parade squad. We have some spots open.

Thanks for the invitation to the gif parade. I can't make it this week, I'm busy picking lint from my dog's ears..

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I’m all about going straight to the news myself. Cut through the chit chat, cut through the side bar conversations, cut through the questions that will be asked over and over and go straight to the news. Instead of policing all the relevant threads; however, I think it’s more realistic  to include all the news in one thread and lock it until more infor comes about. 

51 minutes ago, Mikey said:

And, 95% of the posts in any given recruiting thread are opinions from people that have absolutely no knowledge of what is actually occurring in that particular recruit’s situation. Why not have a little fun since we are talking about where some 18-20 athlete might end up playing a collegiate sport, most of whom are going to fade from our collective consciousness within the next couple of years? Let them enjoy their moment in the spotlight and let’s enjoy the (somewhat weird) process of hanging on their every spoken word/tweet/Instagram post, etc, lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

KN made his CB pick for McCreary but it’s VIP. I knew he’d start doing that.

You can still infer what the pick is often times by looking at a recruit's prediction page.

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Roger-McCreary-at-Williamson-191771/CurrentExpertPredictions

In this case there are 2 picks in, AU is 100%. So Keith picked AU.

I do agree it's very dumb for Shannon Terry to make new picks VIP though. Unless they make the pick graphs & %s VIP people can often times figure out who picked what.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I love the arguments against gifs derailing threads by derailing threads debating gifs.

8cb44dd47a7a0fd9ffbb32f0e057551d.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, fredst said:

And, 95% of the posts in any given recruiting thread are opinions from people that have absolutely no knowledge of what is actually occurring in that particular recruit’s situation. Why not have a little fun since we are talking about where some 18-20 athlete might end up playing a collegiate sport, most of whom are going to fade from our collective consciousness within the next couple of years? Let them enjoy their moment in the spotlight and let’s enjoy the (somewhat weird) process of hanging on their every spoken word/tweet/Instagram post, etc, lol

my brother in arms!!!! we  literally locking arms and coming at the gif haters! MR FRED with the knockout punch baby!!! Mr Roger McCready would love you stand for something!

12326774.jpeg

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Love 1