Baseball double header today

Schedule change today and we will play 2 today.  First game at 5 on SEC Network, 2nd game to begin 30 minutes following conclusion of game 1.

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Seems like a late start for a double header. 

Probably scheduling after  the bamr family reunion at Old drunk/Denny stadium.

7 inning games?   or 9 ?   

22 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Big big big opportunity. If we’re hot today, a sweep isn’t out of the question. Would be huge to put us back in regional host talk. 

With @Florida and @Ole Miss upcoming, let’s just keep the focus on each win gets us closer to even QUALIFYING lol. Even with a sweep today (always unlikely), it’s gonna take 6-6 at number 1, at number 12, home vs number 14, and home vs current number 23 JUST to get to .500.  

Plus I didn’t really enjoy the last two times we’ve been in “regional host talk” so I’m cool if that happens, it happens by sneaking into it at the last second

who will be on the mound for us tonight?

2 hours ago, WarTiger said:

Schedule change today and we will play 2 today.  First game at 5 on SEC Network, 2nd game to begin 30 minutes following conclusion of game 1.

The two write-ups I've seen on it put the games on SEC+ since the originally scheduled time for SECN was 7:00.  

2 hours ago, WarTiger said:

Update: 

Archived