Math

That lsu edgamacation at work that was funny....... on a side note Shaq just put his house up for sale at $28 million. He lives about 10 minutes from me at Isleworth. Good little golf course with lots of pro golfers living there

17 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

That lsu edgamacation at work that was funny....... on a side note Shaq just put his house up for sale at $28 million. He lives about 10 minutes from me at Isleworth. Good little golf course with lots of pro golfers living there

You gonna pull the trigger?

50 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

You gonna pull the trigger?

I'm checking with my financial adviser about it. I doubt the HOA would allow me in.

Same place Tiger lived when he had his little trouble and the ex-wife chasing him out of the house with a 4 iron

28 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I'm checking with my financial adviser about it. I doubt the HOA would allow me in.

Same place Tiger lived when he had his little trouble and the ex-wife chasing him out of the house with a 4 iron

Well my financial adviser(wife)gets miffed if I throw a box of pop tarts in the grocery basket not on the list........I am thinking Shaq's home is a no go?

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Figured it was a long shot ... ;)

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2018 at 9:54 AM, RunInRed said:

Not sure why this made me laugh but it did ...

Those guys are great. 

Archived