Greenwald vs MSNBC

DKW 86

https://theintercept.com/2018/07/08/msnbc-does-not-merely-permit-fabrications-against-democratic-party-critics-it-encourages-and-rewards-them/

MSNBC Does Not Merely Permit Fabrications Against Democratic Party Critics. It Encourages and Rewards Them.

On MSNBC, lies are not corrected; they are rewarded, provided the lies are designed to smear the reputations of Democratic Party critics. Is this not definitive and conclusive proof of that: that this is not a news outlet but a political arm of the Democratic Party? What else could possibly explain, let alone justify, behavior like this? I’m asking that earnestly.

I watch MSNBC daily. I hardly if ever see Fox etc. Why would MSNBC not correct this?

Much like Fox, there's only one or two shows worth watching on MSNBC.  Fox has Chris Wallace, who is great.  MSNBC has Chuck Todd in the afternoon and Brian Williams at night, both of whom do good shows that allow views and opinions from different angles without screaming.  Other than that, the programming on either channel is essentially propaganda.

Archived