RunInRed

Pregame Sights & Sounds - Alabama State

Recommended Posts





4 hours ago, RunInRed said:

 

Nothing “official” but open to the idea if there is enough interest  ...

I'd be in for the UT game.

This year, for Father's Day, my oldest daughter bought my wife and I tickets to the AU v UT game. Said she got tired of me talking about taking a trip back to UT every year but being consumed by my kids playing sports (I have 6 kids) and never making it down.  

Salhe will come home from college (she's at UT - lol) to take care of her siblings. Super nice of her, and I'm really looking forward to it.  Before I get any grief for her going to UT, we've lived up here the vast majority of her life, it's in state, and any school that wears orange and hates bama can't be all that bad, right?

Edited by GoAU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, api1957 said:

Is there an AUFamily official tailgating tent where members can come meet other members and there's free beer? Asking for a...me. Asking for me.

Yes, it's the white one.  

😂

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GoAU said:

I'd be in for the UT game.

This year, for Father's Day, my oldest daughter bought my wife and I tickets to the AU v UT game. Said she got tired of me talking about taking a trip back to UT every year but being consumed by my kids playing sports (I have 6 kids) and never making it down.  

Salhe will come home from college (she's at UT - lol) to take care of her siblings. Super nice of her, and I'm really looking forward to it.  Before I get any grief for her going to UT, we've lived up here the vast majority of her life, it's in state, and any school that wears orange and hates bama can't be all that bad, right?

I'd be interested as well @RunInRed.  Dont make a lot of game but plan on UT this yr for sure.  Would be great to meet some folks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

 

The media will be watching on TV like us other poor folks to see what's happening. Their 50 yd line view is nothing but a memory.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CR said:

The media will be watching on TV like us other poor folks to see what's happening. Their 50 yd line view is nothing but a memory.

And looks like they don't even have a view of the big video board......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AU64 said:

And looks like they don't even have a view of the big video board......

Nope. It's right beside them. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, CR said:

The media will be watching on TV like us other poor folks to see what's happening. Their 50 yd line view is nothing but a memory.

This is actually fairly common in newer NFL stadiums.  Keep the press boxes near the end zones to sell the suites on the 50.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, CR said:

The media will be watching on TV like us other poor folks to see what's happening. Their 50 yd line view is nothing but a memory.

TV crew will still be at the 50.

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

This is actually fairly common in newer NFL stadiums.  Keep the press boxes near the end zones to sell the suites on the 50.

Yes, a step in the right direction. They sold out quickly I heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now