I hope you all join me in boycotting this counterfeit Super Bowl

NolaAuTiger

You have good reason and since I don't care much one or the other, I will join you in spirit at least though I may want to watch the usually exciting half time presentation ….hoping it is as much fun as the program at the NC football game. 😄  

BUT since it's gonna be on a Sunday night, I might check the first few minutes to see what the emotion level is.....but looks like a good night to watch a chick flic with my sweet wife...or the latest version of Downton Abby  

Yep.. saints got hosed. I hate it because I am a life long Saints fan. I will watch the Super Bowl while not a fan of the Patriots.. I do recognize Tom Brady is the GOAT  and  I enjoy watching him play. 

I'll be boycotting myself, but not for the same reason as you. I haven't watched a NFL game since all the foolishness started, and will never watch them again.

I don’t have a favorite team. This year I pulled for KC cause I like Mahomes. But I watch NFL every time I can because it’s football and I like football. No boycott here but I was pulling for Nawlings.  I’m just not depressed about it. I’ll decide who I’ll pull for in this on as the game progresses. Are any Auburn players still with the rams or did fisher take em with him?

I really do think they have a good argument in court if you get a class action lawsuit with those that legitimately lost money betting on the game.  There are legal grounds there.

On 1/26/2019 at 4:08 PM, Eagle-1 said:

I'll be boycotting myself, but not for the same reason as you. I haven't watched a NFL game since all the foolishness started, and will never watch them again.

Yeah. Same here. The NFL really does just suck. So disinteresting to me. 

On 1/26/2019 at 4:08 PM, Eagle-1 said:

I didn’t watch a single minute of the NFL for 2 years, but fell off the wagon during the playoffs  this year watching a few games. Not watching the Super Bowl.

Archived