Men vs. Mississippi State - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say Bruce kept out Harper to long. I know he needs a breather but it really cost us there on a few offensive possesions.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Its called being on the road. We have actually played well these past 2 games. Just is extremely tough to win on the road. It is frustrating but happens to almost every team.

Love you man, but if you think this is playing “well”, I’d hate to see bad. This team is just a very poor mental team. I’m now on team Cole in the mentally weak team critique. It’s maddening to watch and something I never thought I would see from a Pearl team. I’m not down on Bruce, but he isn’t doing a good job with this team this year.

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

yup apparently you cant express that you think your player got fouled

Bruce was involved in an fbi investigation remember? That’s a reason vitale gave that we weren’t getting foul calls against UK

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

Love you man, but if you think this is playing “well”, I’d hate to see bad. This team is just a very poor mental team. I’m now on team Cole in the mentally weak team critique. It’s maddening to watch and something I never thought I would see from a Pearl team. I’m not down on Bruce, but he isn’t doing a good job with this team this year.

If Silva isn’t allowed to slap everybody and their momma and still get foul called for him. I agree on the team aspect but we have not gotten any kind of benefifual calls 

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

We are playing well. Maybe not smart but well. Barely losing to these teams on the road would equal a double digit home win vs these same teams. Basketball is very much predicated on who is home. 

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

We are headed for Nit if we are lucky . So frustrating 

We will sweep the 3 game home stand and this will all be forgotten.

Archived