CNN: SDNY investigation "wrapping up", prosecutors unlikely to charge Trump Org executives

Auburnfan91

But I've been told for three years now that CNN sucks and is all fake news...

As for the case, not too shocked.  The raid was against Cohen.

4 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

But I've been told for three years now that CNN sucks and is all fake news...

As for the case, not too shocked.  The raid was against Cohen.

Maybe CNN is trying to get their credibility back.  Baby steps.

It truly boggles the mind what passes for rational thought in the news media in this country. 

For almost 30 months we have heard speculation (bull**** theory pushed by idiot media types) that "Trump is going down for _______" And you could insert any word in the Webster's Dictionary into the blank. 

Folks, the news media in this country have gotten 4/5 of the latest bigger political news stories wrong. 

HRC Wins 2016 Election-Wrong.
DJT is guilty of "Collusion" with the "Russians" and Mueller will prove it. "Bombshell, Turning Point, etc"-Wrong
Democrats Maul Republicans in House in 2018-Correct
Trump is going to be Impeached-Wrong
SDNY is going to take Trump out for Criminal Behaviour-Wrong

Why is it that these idiots even get our attention any more?
Journalists get the story right because they wait for the story to happen.
Talking Heads get the story wrong because they delve into SPECULATION.

And lets just face facts: 21st Century American Media "speculation" is much more maturbatory fantasies than actual subjective deductions.  

I don't get all the sturm and drang regarding the media.  All I see here is a report.

Does anyone care to quote or link the CNN report claiming the Trump Org was going to be indicted over this?

Let's have an example of the "speculation BS" to justify all the ranting about "speculation".

Lmao... there have been somewhere in the last 23 months 544k speculation events about Cheeto going down for whatever. If you haven’t seen it, It's because you must be role modeling Helen Keller. 

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Lmao... there have been somewhere in the last 23 months 544k speculation events about Cheeto going down for whatever. If you haven’t seen it I’d because you must be role modeling Helen Keller. 

You have to realize that he still believes the Russian Collusion story to be true, therefore, there was no “speculation BS”.

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

I don't get all the sturm and drang regarding the media.  All I see here is a report.

Does anyone care to quote or link the CNN report claiming the Trump Org was going to be indicted over this?

Let's have an example of the "speculation BS" to justify all the ranting about "speculation".

Where is the "speculation" about all this?  lol........ Here you go:

https://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/162175-lets-try-this-again-why-the-fbi-raid-is-perilous-for-michael-cohen-—-and-trump/

53 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

I see I am guilty of some speculation in that thread too. We get these reports from the media. If they are telling us the truth, then all this would seem reasonable. But laer we find out that most if not all of it was just speculation...

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I see I am guilty of some speculation in that thread too. We get these reports from the media. If they are telling us the truth, then all this would seem reasonable. But laer we find out that most if not all of it was just speculation...

No problem DKW. At least you didn't play it off like the speculation didn't exist....... lol

I wasn't really aiming or directing a shot at anyone in my post. I was mostly just rebutting the absurd notion that there was either no speculation or so little speculation that no one had heard it or seen it.

22 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

For almost 30 months we have heard speculation (bull**** theory pushed by idiot media types) that "Trump is going down for _______" And you could insert any word in the Webster's Dictionary into the blank. 

Are you referencing the media or the major posters in this board?

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Yes...:big:

Primarily the media though. Like myself, all of us have been victims at some level to the media's use of "speculation."

"speculation" =  "bull****."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/24/cnns_brian_stelter_on_mueller_coverage_speculation_has_value_too.html

Want to see something truly jaw dropping? This video has been completely taken down from youtube. Go google it. Now, why would anyone take down a video of Stelter admitting that the Mueeler coverage was all about "speculation"???

16 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

That was a discussion of current events - you know, things that were actually happening at the time.  I didn't see where anyone predicted indictments. 

If I'm wrong, quote it.

56 minutes ago, bigbird said:

He's really good about making up lies regarding "major posters" on this board.  No quotes, just lies.

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

He's really good about making up lies regarding "major posters" on this board.  No quotes, just lies.

The majority of us can form our own opinions from the posting history of others.

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

The majority of us can form our own opinions from the posting history of others.

But specific charges or attributions should be backed up by quoting, you know, the specific statements.

One cannot simply claim someone specifically said something because you assume that's what they think, especially after they have clarified what they do think.

That would be lying.

15 minutes ago, homersapien said:

That was a discussion of current events "speculation"- you know, things that were actually happening just more "speculation" and were later found to not be true at the time.  I didn't see where anyone predicted indictments. :slapfh::slapfh::slapfh::slapfh::slapfh:

If I'm wrong, quote it.

homey, this is why most of us dont even bother listeneing to you any more. Your TDS has you drinking the kool-aid and posting from the realm of pure delusion. 

8 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

homey, this is why most of us dont even bother listeneing to you any more. Your TDS has you drinking the kool-aid and posting from the realm of pure delusion. 

Quote it.

The news - and this forum - is full of Trump investigations, Trump scandals, Trump tweets, Trump articles because of Trump's history, behavior and the people he associates himself with.

That's not speculation, that's the simple truth.  These investigations are actually happening and there's a reason for it. 

Anyone who denies their are actual reasons for the controversies surrounding Trump is the one drinking the kool-aid.

The same goes for anyone who characterizes the media presenting the actual news as "speculation".

Caveat: I do not know what "indictments" have to do with anything and why homey randomly chose that seemingly very odd selection of a key word. No clue. Indictments mean basically zilch. As we all know, "you can indict a ham sandwich."

But just to satisfy his random nature of denials i posted just the tip of the iceberg that is homey's mind. This is just one search using just two words. The returns were out of the park as almost everyone on this board, including my self had discussed "indictments" that were coming or had come from the Mueller Report. 

19 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Quote it.

The news - and this forum - is full of Trump investigations, Trump scandals, Trump tweets, Trump articles because of Trump's history, behavior and the people he associates himself with. By now, the vast majority, and certainly the two by far most important ones Mueller and the SDNY Aftermath, have proved very little and that the vast majority of the media's ascertians were nothing more than "speculation."

That's not speculation, that's the simple truthFTFY These investigations are actually happening and there's a reason for it. 

There have been thousands of articles, videos, group talking head discussions, almost all of it just pure bovine excrement or "speculation."

https://nypost.com/2019/04/19/top-10-things-the-media-got-wrong-about-collusion-and-obstruction/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-catastrophic-media-failure-11553555444

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/24/mueller-report-media-1233914

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/26/trump-media-mueller-1236347

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mueller-report-russia-investigation-findings/2019/04/18/b07f4310-56f9-11e9-814f-e2f46684196e_story.html

https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/robert-mueller-did-not-merely-reject-the-trumprussia-conspiracy-theories-he-obliterated-them/

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/how-media-got-it-wrong-trump-and-russia-49557

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/31/sharyl_attkisson_how_did_the_media_get_the_trump-russia_story_so_wrong.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/04/19/tucker_carlson_mueller_report_humiliated_media_hysterical_children_have_no_business_running_journalism.html

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Nothing I posted was "speculation", much less personal "speculation" (speaking of the use of strange words)

Whatever...back to my life.

Just now, homersapien said:

So you just think Trump is pure and innocent as the driven snow.  All of this is just being fabricated by the media from nothing. 

Furthermore, Trump is a measured, deliberate person who is dedicated to unifying the country.

That about right?

HELL NO. He is totally incompetent and certainly dirty with banking, business, taxes, and money laundering. But this crazy as hell notion that "he only got elected because "Russians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" is just too stupid for words. We have had two formal investigations by two highly reputable groups that have so far returned just about nothing. DJT got elected because a bunch of middle class people are tired of DC Elites. It is just that simple. DJT ran a populist campaign against a candidate that ran a horrifically bad camapign, that did some really nauseatingly suspicious things with her emails. The DNC had to get involved and slant almost every rule for her and shaft who should have been the real nominee. HRC couldnt even win the nomination if it hadnt been for the superdelegates and DWS.

Back to the Russian involvement: It was estimated that the Russians aided Trump to the tune of MAYBE $1.5M... HRC outspent Trump by $500M. If $1.5M can overcome $500M than we are toast as a country because the Russians must be the most highly efficient political machine ever in America. DJT won because HRC ran a miserable campaign. The Russiasn may have helped, but it was a probably a third tier level effort at best.

Archived