for you clinton haters................

aubiefifty

enjoy the laugh...........

clinton.png

that is monica's dress and he is in the oval office. not sure what the red heels means.

Read the article....dress is one of Hillary's dresses and the picture was reportedly in one of Epstein's homes...wonder why that was?  . 

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

Read the article....dress is one of Hillary's dresses and the picture was reportedly in one of Epstein's homes...wonder why that was?  . 

i read one article and it cycled out so i had to google it to get the pic. maybe i goofed but the blue dress was supposed to me monica's in one of the articles. and i think the artist said it. also i am not sure bill knew about it. shrugs. but he is pointing at ya 64..........he wants you bad  lol

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i read one article and it cycled out so i had to google it to get the pic. maybe i goofed but the blue dress was supposed to me monica's in one of the articles. and i think the artist said it. also i am not sure bill knew about it. shrugs. but he is pointing at ya 64..........he wants you bad  lol

another site had a picture of Hillary in a blue dress very much like from many years ago.... but could have been photo shopped....you can't trust anything you see these days.

Archived